Solved FREEDOM IS IT A SCAM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BAILEY DE

i opened a Support ticket and its been 5 months and i never got paid and this what they say and i opened many support tickets though out the 5 months

i put
OKAY ITS BEEN 5 MONTHS AND NEVER GOT PAID YALL KEEPING ALL MY MONEY DO SOMETHING FAST ARE I AM GETING A lawyer.
IM SICK OF THIS EVER TIME I DO A TICKET YALL I HAVE TO WAIT I BEEN WAITING FOR 5 MONTHS THATS BS LIKE I SAID IF NOT ILL GET A lawyer

and he said
Thank you for contacting Freedom! support.
We completely understand your concern and would happily address this matter for you. This needs to be done through a catch-up payment system.

We as administrators are still waiting on this feature to be launched, however, there's good news! Our manager, Ernest Kwame Adu, has travelled all the way to the Phillipines and will stay there for a while to be sure that all issues reported by us, will be addressed. This has caused a lot of process. In fact, the catch up payment/ audit system, is in final stages of development. You'll be contacted as soon as it's done, and then we'll finally be able to fix your issue.

Again, my sincere apologies for this inconvenience.

Kindest regards,

and i said
IM SICK OF WAITING IM LEAVEING FREEDOM YALL ARE A SCAM!! YALL SAID THAT TO ME SO MANY TIMES

Reactions: CyberPhython

Vϟlt

Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
Loads of people have been having this problem. Truth is, Freedom is not a scam, but the thing is that if it was, it wouldn't have a community like this one to help out with other YouTubers.

Your thread has already been answered here. My answer is now: "Okay."

Support has done what they can for you anyway, with all due respect, get in line, but there's no need to call Freedom what it is not.

Upvote 0

GamerZ.Exe

New User
Nov 11, 2015
Dubai
YouTube
Loads of people have been having this problem. Truth is, Freedom is not a scam, but the thing is that if it was, it wouldn't have a community like this one to help out with other YouTubers.

Your thread has already been answered here. My answer is now: "Okay."

Support has done what they can for you anyway, with all due respect, get in line, but there's no need to call Freedom what it is not.
We are not supposed to wait 5 or 6 months to get paid do we? George said even if we made $1 we'll get it.

Upvote 0

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
Hi @BAILEY DE

I am sorry to hear of your current issues. Unfortunately there is not a lot we can do here on the forums. The support member has told you pretty much all that we also know, so at the moment there is nothing that can be done but to wait for the catch up payment system to be implemented.

Once again, sorry your issue is still ongoing.

If you wish to leave constructive feedback on the subject, you can use the Comments & Suggestions section and the feedback can be passed on to the relevant people.

The advice I can offer is to monitor your ticket within the support portal and occasionally ask for an update by replying to the ticket. Don't create multiple tickets though as it will be seen as spamming.

Upvote 0

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
i opened a Support ticket and its been 5 months and i never got paid and this what they say and i opened many support tickets though out the 5 months

i put
OKAY ITS BEEN 5 MONTHS AND NEVER GOT PAID YALL KEEPING ALL MY MONEY DO SOMETHING FAST ARE I AM GETING A lawyer.
IM SICK OF THIS EVER TIME I DO A TICKET YALL I HAVE TO WAIT I BEEN WAITING FOR 5 MONTHS THATS BS LIKE I SAID IF NOT ILL GET A lawyer

and he said
Thank you for contacting Freedom! support.
We completely understand your concern and would happily address this matter for you. This needs to be done through a catch-up payment system.

We as administrators are still waiting on this feature to be launched, however, there's good news! Our manager, Ernest Kwame Adu, has travelled all the way to the Phillipines and will stay there for a while to be sure that all issues reported by us, will be addressed. This has caused a lot of process. In fact, the catch up payment/ audit system, is in final stages of development. You'll be contacted as soon as it's done, and then we'll finally be able to fix your issue.

Again, my sincere apologies for this inconvenience.

Kindest regards,

and i said
IM SICK OF WAITING IM LEAVEING FREEDOM YALL ARE A SCAM!! YALL SAID THAT TO ME SO MANY TIMES
Welcome To The Club I Joined Curse After Being With Freedom For About 3 Months And I Never Got Paid

Upvote 0

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
To make this short, if you were not paid due to things like forgetting to add paypal adress or copyright problems (even if it was later proven that you are still to be paid), you will only be paid with "cath up payments" and like support has said developers are working on getting them going. That is it.

Closing this thread is it was allready solved by support in the first place.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.