Request Freedom family can I get your opinion of my gaming channel

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I Just want to know what you guys think of my channel good or bad and any tips. and i have see some people with 200-1000 subscriber on the forms so i was wondering how you guys did it thanks:) and hope you have a awesome day:)

Link to my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBzpGDiWrlXGA1GRAtejgvw
Everyone grows differently, or they manage to make connections with the right people, or they have downright awesome content ^^ For your beautiful video, your intro seems a bit out of place. Like there's a still picture, with videos moving around, you should pay someone to make a specialized intro that relates to you. Your banner/profile picture could use some updating too, since individualizing yourself will help you stand apart from other video makers.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I Just want to know what you guys think of my channel good or bad and any tips. and i have see some people with 200-1000 subscriber on the forms so i was wondering how you guys did it thanks:) and hope you have a awesome day:)

Link to my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBzpGDiWrlXGA1GRAtejgvw
Looking at your channel i would advise to make a custom banner showing your name instead of the background it has now.

Add a channel trailer to your home to grab the attention of possible viewers.

Use the links for your own social media instead of links to others channels, you already use the featured tab for that.

I see some good thumbnails so keep that up.

Regarding growth it is mainly expanding your own network and socialize and meet up with other gamers ;)

DJ Dolphin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 11, 2016
YouTube
Thanks everyone :) i am trying to change my channel banner,intro to not have a still photo in the back, and my profile picture your tips have been super helpful you guys are awesome hope you have a amazing day:)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thanks everyone :) i am trying to change my channel banner,intro to not have a still photo in the back, and my profile picture your tips have been super helpful you guys are awesome hope you have a amazing day:)
I'm glad that freedom could help you out ^^ If you need more assistance in the future, let us know!