Freedom Discord Beta Server (entries now closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Freedom Discord Beta Server (I need participants!)
ENDS UNDER 3 HOURS!

Hey Freedom Family!

The Freedom! Discord Channel is ready to be tested out now. I was tasked with the duty to find five different people to test the Discord server out. The current Admins/Moderators are looking for five willing helpers to assist us in this beta phase. Overall, we’re looking to help troubleshoot the server in various ways, and to use the feedback you give us to have a much healthier launching date!

I’m looking for members that are-

*Enthusiastic (Ridiculing the other members would be bad!)
*Able to participate throughout the testing period (Possibly a few days-week+)
*Critical thinkers (We would like feedback, or ideas, be expressive about how you feel about the experience!)

If you feel like you can help out in some way, we’d love to hear from you! I’ll be choosing people that stand out to me, and they can follow protocol easily enough. I’m not looking for moderators, but people that are looking to help the server succeed with ease ^^

Please copy this prompt below, and fill it out to the best of your abilities! I appreciate everyone taking the time to read this long post out ^^

1.) Tell me about yourself and what you think you can bring to the server (Two sentences or more will suffice) -

2.) What are your motivations for joining Freedom? -

3.) Do you have any prior experience with discord servers? Explain your past experiences. (Not having experience won’t eliminate your chances to join) -

I’ll check on the post periodically when I have the time to do so. If you have any questions, I’ll do my best to answer them, but for now, have a nice night or day everyone!​

Last edited:

Vetrro

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 17, 2016
Canada
YouTube
I am very experienced in running my own servers on various voice programs and think i could contribute my knowledge to the Freedom discord. I also love talking with new people and getting to know them. My motivations for joining freedom include the community environment along with all the super nice people.

I believe that my past experience with discord and other voice programs will be valuable to what you need for beta testing and would love to help out. :)

Reactions: fattmat

Mattychu

New User
Freedom! Member
1.) Tell me about yourself and what you think you can bring to the server (Two sentences or more will suffice) - My own personal experience on server hosting, chat and voice chat owning. I've been owner of many over the past 12 years.

2.) What are your motivations for joining Freedom? - Doesn't look like it but I am with Freedom! I'm just not linked somehow to the forums which doesn't show myself as a partner. I just want to make YouTube a better place!

3.) Do you have any prior experience with discord servers? Explain your past experiences. (Not having experience won’t eliminate your chances to join) - I have and been moderator many times. Although since its only voice/chat servers, there isn't much to explain. Banning, adding features, moderating, advertising has been mostly what I did.

HuntinMAC

New User
Jun 18, 2016
1.) Tell me about yourself and what you think you can bring to the server (Two sentences or more will suffice) -
I am an outside of the box thinker,and I am looking to help improve the upcoming discord server

To become apart of a fast growing community, and to help those in need

3.) Do you have any prior experience with discord servers? Explain your past experiences. (Not having experience won’t eliminate your chances to join) -
I have no experience

Bijit Chakraborty

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2016
India
YouTube
1 - at First i have to said one word "Freedom" is really a Freedom :D
in my youtube 4 years career im saw this Community is one of the best supporting network..!

2 - secondly why i like Freedom and why im join there ? honestly the reason is there Admins is too helpfully both are Moderators..!

3 - and at last before im member of BBTV , TGN also Fullscreen , but i can't said those Networks are bad but the face fact is Support everyone..
this thing i dont found any others network seriously..!

so , in those reason for i apprised Freedom :)

#Easy or West Freedom is the best :D

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I'm a person always happy to chat with others through Discord, I am a Freedom! Beta Member and have been testing the Beta features to full extent, always looking for bugs and testing features.
I've wanted to be in a YouTube Network. Not to make money, but partially for what I've seen on the YouTube channel.
Yes, I do. I've set up one for a gaming guild of mine. I am good at setting up and understanding the (sometimes very confusing) permissions system.

Krayzar HD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Krayzarhd
well, ive never had experience in owning or managing a server or wotnot, i'd love to learn more about it. I love talking to and meeting new people and i try to help out to the best of my ability. I believe i am fairly mature (21) almost finished an engineering degree.

Ive been a part of the freedom network for a long time (over a year now) at first it was the typical monetisation motivation but its grown to a lot more including resources and social interaction
3.) Do you have any prior experience with discord servers? Explain your past experiences. (Not having experience won’t eliminate your chances to join)
no, unfortunately i havent had any prior experience

Robin “Williams” Muscato

My Youtube Channel
Freedom! Member
May 31, 2015
YouTube
I am a very friendly guy. I know technology very well. I am hosting discord so I know how to use it. I like to talk to people and like to have fun.
I love the tool you give to your member. the tips and trick that member gives out. I been on youtube for 8yr and have bad luck. but now with a new tool and help from freedom. my channel getting better. that is why I join the freedom :)
Thank you all for helping me :3

Yes! I am host to discord. I know how to use all tool. you're more than welcome to test my skill out. what give me a skill that any program I use. I seem to learn 2x faster than most people. I got friends in my hometown can tell you that. I fix their PC :)

Last edited:

Brewin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 24, 2016
YouTube

I think I can bring a certain level of enthusiasm towards a project that most people don't usually have. I am extremely energetic and task oriented so I would love to be tasked with this.

My motivations were to grow my channel and share knowledge gained along the way.

On a forum I was on we used discord to chat, but I was actually not aware it could be used for voice chatting so I am interested to see how it sounds/works out!

KazamaDaisuke

Freedom! Member
May 9, 2014
Piatra Neamt - Romania
YouTube
I can come up with pretty good ideas hat might help the server more or less

Their tools are awesome...especially the music...i really need that.

Not with discord but i have some experience with other types of servers.

Last edited:

Freddie Marshall

New User
Apr 21, 2016
UK
YouTube
General Info:
Name:
Freddie
Time Zone: UTC+00:00

1.) Tell me about yourself and what you think you can bring to the server (Two sentences or more will suffice)

• I believe my prior experience in community management can help greatly
  • Over the past five years prior to giving up gaming, I founded a large gaming community with an active TS3 server. During peak times we would total roughly 160players. This would result in 50+ people frequenting the TS3 server.
  • I also have a Discord account and am very keen to get to know more creators as I wish to get to know people who want to do similar things to myself!
2.) What are your motivations for joining Freedom?
  • I have wanted to start a YouTube channel for the past two years, It's only know that im at university that I have finally decided im ready. I have a lot of time on my hands around my university commitments and am very keen to fill my time with something productive, hopefully this!
3.) Do you have any prior experience with discord servers? Explain your past experiences. (Not having experience won’t eliminate your chances to join)
  • As stated in answer to the first question, I believe that although my Discord experience is limited, I am used to dealing / running a community based around both a website and TeamSpeak server.
  • Although I DO have Discord experience, there is still a lot i feel i can learn, and I'd love the opportunity to help!
I hope you will consider my application,
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.