Solved Freedom Dashboard no longer says "Owed"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tocoandkdog

New User
Apr 21, 2016
Yesterday I finally hooked up my paypal to Freedom! When I hooked it up on the dashboard were it said how much I earned there was a new Column that said "Owed" which I'm pretty sure is how much freedom owes me.

So I woke up this morning to see that "Owed" Column is gone which scared me that I might not get paid. What I'm asking is Can I fix this or is it not a problem and ill get paid anyway? Also when is the closest Pay Day from now.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
This is not an issue, normally the "owed" column shows when someone hasn't added paypal information and as such Freedom isn't able to process any payments to them - hence the payments are still "owed"

The next payment date, as mentioned by @LW001 above is at the end of January - the 31st to be exact, in which you shall receive your November earnings, also at the time you will also be able to see your confirmed earnings for December as well, which will then be paid a month later in line with the payment schedule which you can view here

Hope this helps to clear things up for you, if you have any further questions / queries then please don't hesitate to get in touch :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.