Freedom Badge

TheGaming Prince 1

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2017
YouTube
This must be like my 4th post lol. I tried to receive my forum badge but it just keeps saying no user found with this name so is there anywhere else I should go or contact support again. I even put the , on it and it says user not found but without it it says hash missiong/value or whatever.

MasterWolffie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2014
United Kingdom
YouTube
StGamer1
In my opinion, if I was you I would create a ticket to see what's going on. Also, it may take a little time. Or another alternative is just to wait until a staff member on the forums approaches you by this thread and gets it sorted.
Thanks

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
This must be like my 4th post lol. I tried to receive my forum badge but it just keeps saying no user found with this name so is there anywhere else I should go or contact support again. I even put the , on it and it says user not found but without it it says hash missiong/value or whatever.

Thanks for the enquiry.
For the application for the Freedom! Forum Badge, you should input the following things.
Channel ID: UC2xrsrE5z6XRMVdUeUWbHpA
Forum Username: TheGaming Prince 1
Email: (How am I supposed to know?)

If this still does not work, I will get an administrator to apply the partnership badge.

TheGaming Prince 1

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2017
YouTube
Thanks for the enquiry.
For the application for the Freedom! Forum Badge, you should input the following things.
Channel ID: UC2xrsrE5z6XRMVdUeUWbHpA
Forum Username: TheGaming Prince 1
Email: (How am I supposed to know?)

If this still does not work, I will get an administrator to apply the partnership badge.
Can I get a link for this?