• Poll closed .

Daniel Chettiar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 16, 2016
YouTube
Is there already a freedom application?
because, i usually be outside because of school and other coaching classes
so it'll be better, easier and a convenient way for me and others too, to operate freedom via mobile devices
and if there already is a mobile app, then please let me know ,
and also sorry for the silly post

Have a great day ^_^

Reactions: The Wise Monkey

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
We do not have an official Freedom app yet, I have heard rumours that we would be looking into making one in the future but nothing concrete has been said about it yet. As for using Freedom on mobiles the site does work rather well on mobiles the only thing that you might have some trouble with is the chat log.

Daniel Chettiar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 16, 2016
YouTube
We do not have an official Freedom app yet, I have heard rumours that we would be looking into making one in the future but nothing concrete has been said about it yet. As for using Freedom on mobiles the site does work rather well on mobiles the only thing that you might have some trouble with is the chat log.
Yeah, that is what i need specifically an official freedom app,
but it isn't big of a deal though as i can access through my phone's browser too
but an app compared to a browser, like the YouTube app on mobile compared to the YouTube website on mobile
I personally like the app because they are convenient and that's what i was looking for
well, anyways thanks for the info friend

Have a great day ^_^

Daniel Chettiar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 16, 2016
YouTube
Hi,
Freedom is actually currently working on a mobile app to be released shortly. Hopefully by the end of the year or early next year ;) stay tuned.

Great news, an app would be awesome!

Yeah that would be really great for members to handle their Freedom accounts and also participate in the helping of the community and other things
Thank you very much for the great new
:)

Reactions: Showcase One

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Is there already a freedom application?
because, i usually be outside because of school and other coaching classes
so it'll be better, easier and a convenient way for me and others too, to operate freedom via mobile devices
and if there already is a mobile app, then please let me know ,
and also sorry for the silly post

Have a great day ^_^
As of now there is no Freedom app but many have requested it so maybe that it will make a entrance in the future. That aside when you visit the forums from mobile it is easy to navigate making a app for such thing not needed, if we make a collection for the Dashboard, MGN and Freedom in one then it would indeed be a great idea to launch a app.

Reactions: Daniel Chettiar

Daniel Chettiar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 16, 2016
YouTube
Having a app would be really amazing and helpful for everyone. The ability to not have to go to your computer or scroll through mobile websites would make it easier to use on the go.

Yeah that's true :)

As of now there is no Freedom app but many have requested it so maybe that it will make a entrance in the future. That aside when you visit the forums from mobile it is easy to navigate making a app for such thing not needed, if we make a collection for the Dashboard, MGN and Freedom in one then it would indeed be a great idea to launch a app.

So i'll wait for it to be made in future and also it is not a demand just a suggestion, :)