Gaming Free2BeGaming

Ricardo Aguilar

Rising User
Sep 2, 2015
YouTube
My name is Ricardo.

I am from California.

21 is my age.

A friend of mine told me about friend just because "Free" was on my channel name.

I joined freedom because iwanted a place to grow my channel and make friends as i do.

On of my hobbies is playing games and editing videos lol.

You can win me over with pizza.

My biggest dream is to just to be able to do something i love and make money from it.

I can say that i run a gaming channel with my best friend. Its something we enjoy doing and working on. Soon we want to start a skit channel.

We mostly upload montage type gameplay.

We upload Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

Channel link:
www.youtube.com/free2begaming510

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
Hey welcome to the Freedom Family! I am watching one of your zombies movies right now. Are you both playing on the same console, or is it online and you edited the videos to be on top of one another? Either way I like the layout of how you focus on one player, the other player or both players.

Ricardo Aguilar

Rising User
Sep 2, 2015
YouTube
Hey welcome to the Freedom Family! I am watching one of your zombies movies right now. Are you both playing on the same console, or is it online and you edited the videos to be on top of one another? Either way I like the layout of how you focus on one player, the other player or both players.

yea. it was something i wanted to try. and that was both of us on the ps4. our channel is going thorugh a lot of changes. we kinda lost 2 people on our team so as of right now just me and my best friend that was in that video. thank you for the kind word :) im checking out your channel right now as well

Ricardo Aguilar

Rising User
Sep 2, 2015
YouTube
Hey @Ricardo Aguilar,

Welcome to the Freedom! Family! I'm so happy that you posted on our forums! I have the exact same dream as you by the way, pretty cool huh. It's cool that you like doing YouTube and you're making more videos, you should keep it up! What games do you play?

lol thank you and it means a lot to me! as of right now i play almost everything and anything i can get my hands on. i have a large amount of games on my PC, and i personaly have a ps4. my best friend has a Xbox one and he plays a few games from his. Right now i play Black ops 3, Star Wars BattleFront, and Rainbow 6 Siege.

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
yea. it was something i wanted to try. and that was both of us on the ps4. our channel is going thorugh a lot of changes. we kinda lost 2 people on our team so as of right now just me and my best friend that was in that video. thank you for the kind word :) im checking out your channel right now as well
Thanks for checking out. I am always looking for more people to play with, and I noticed you played halo as well. If you ever want to play together, or add a third person to your team, feel free to add me :)