Service Free Website for Freedom Partners

Kevin Mosse

Rising User
Jun 30, 2016
Ireland
kevinmosse.com
YouTube
Hi lads my name is Kevin.
Basically I'm a computers student from Ireland and I love building and designing websites. Anyway I want to keep in good practise over the summer (in my spare time) so I'm going to make free websites for anyone who wants one.

Bit of info about me:
  • I write all my own code, NO wix, wordpress or any other "free" site builders.
  • My sites will be built to university standard, nothing but the best. :D
  • I can only work when I'm free but I'll make sure the finished product is perfect.
  • I will add my own personal site below, it is my online Uni CV (Made as a fun side project in 2 days).
If you want a free site then leave a reply below with how I can contact you. My work is Free but donations of any amount are welcome. If you order a site from me then be nice and follow me on Youtube (I'll do your site first ;) ).

My website: http://kevinmosse.com
My Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/KevinMosse

Last edited:

Lyrus

Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2016
YouTube
Wow your site looks beautiful really professional.If ever need a website I know who to call.:)

Squirrel Designs

Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
YouTube
I would strongly advise you to not do free websites. Your site looks nice, and many people would pay pretty good money to get a nicely designed website. I would not waste time doing any for free.

Hectify

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 15, 2016
YouTube
I'd like to get a website, but I don't want to worry you with my order, I'm probably going to ask for a lot. :p
Thanks for the offer, your sites are very professional and are clean! :D

Taylor Hoffman

Rising User
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Hey Kevin, replied here since you don't take requests via Facebook, you may contract me via Skype: guitarist614 OR Facebook if you see fit.

I would like a free website if you can provide me with one, I'll give you more details later, thanks!