Orbixas

Rising User
May 1, 2015
YouTube
Hey!

So I don't have much to do right now and I have been thinking about offering free video editing, and here I am!
The reason I am offering this is because I would like to train my own editing skills at the same time as I am helping the community, something that I haven't been too great at.
(I am also looking for a bit of attention towards my channel)

I am able to do the basic stuff (cutting, colouring, boxes on-screen, etc.) and animating simple stuff like text in SovietWomble's videos (example):

(Note that this might take some extra time for me to finish as I am still attending school, but it won't take too long.)

I have become much better at video editing than my previous videos on my channel, so please don't take them as an example of my work. (A lot of my content is meant to be satirical and ironic, one way to show this is to make it look bad) If you want an example of my work, tell me what to make and I will show you what I am able to do. After all, the service is free, there is nothing you can lose.

If you're still reading, I will never:
  • Share any of your content without your permission
  • Claim any of your content to be mine
  • File unfair copyright claims/strikes on your videos containing my edits*
  • Do anything you prefer me not to as long as we have a "deal".
You may also at any moment cancel our "deal" and I will on your command remove all files that belong to you which you may ask for.

If you are interested, please do comment down below or send a message either to my Freedom!-inbox or to [email protected] :)

*My requirement is that either you credit me in the end of the video or that I lay in a small watermark in your outro + a link to my channel in your description.
You may not take credit for my work.

-Orbixas