Service Free Thumbnails!

Astaria

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 19, 2016
Hey everyone! I've decided that since i have a ton of free time for summer and i'd like to improve my photoshop skills i'll do free thumbnails for everyone who requests one!

BEFORE YOU POST

Although i'm doing this for free i do expect something in return for my services, Simply put a link to my channel in your description of the video that you use the thumbnail on as well as subscribing / watching my videos.

Examples:CSGO Top 5 Weapons Under $1.jpg
Thumbnail Default #1.jpg
Minez2.jpg

I will not do character renders.

Template:

Channel Link:
Game:
Request (What you would like on thumbnail, font, tint etc):

Don't be afraid to ask for hard things or an extravagant thumbnail i'll try my best and i'm sure you will like the outcome!

You can obviously add any more information you'd like. If you have a symbol for your channel or a border that you'd like on the thumbnail please upload the file and give me the link!

The Ace Clan

New User
Jun 27, 2016
Game: Call of duty
Request (What you would like on thumbnail, font, tint etc): Title: The Ace of Shovels, Background dark blue with white font

I will give you shoutouts on twitter as well as putting your youtube link in my descriptions. I will watch your videos as well as you seem to be a very good upcoming graphics designer! If you don't manage to do this for me dude then it's ok as I understand you must have a lot of hard work on your plate. If you can also if you have the time maybe make me a icon just saying ACE in white letters also thanks for doing such an amazing thing for smaller youtube channels and overall being a homie!

P.S my channel name is the same as my freedom username

PatchAU

Rising User
Jun 29, 2016
YouTube
Hey astaria, Thanks for doing this for us!
Game: Overwatch
Request (What you would like on thumbnail, font, tint etc): White and Yellow font so on one line Overwatch Competitive in white and First opinion in yellow ;)
Background : 2 Images that i uploaded
Writing : Overwatch Competitive First Opinion
thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Thanka.png
    Thanka.png
    184.9 KB · Views: 0
  • zarya.jpg
    zarya.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 0