GFX Request [Free] Standardized Thumbnail

Poincadi

New User
Jun 1, 2016
Hello artists!
Thank you so much for check this thread out. I would like to make a request for a thumbnail I could use for all of my videos so people recognize it and it makes it faster for me to make videos. I would like it to be adjusted easily and it would be great if it would be easy to change the colours for different videos. I attached a few examples and the kind of thing that I would like.
Summary of what I need and what needs to be in it
  • It Should match my profile picture's colour scheme (The profile picture is attached, it's named Poincadi)
  • It should be easy to edit since I'm not great with photoshop
  • I have photoshop
  • a link/name of the font used would be great for me to download and use
  • I make gaming videos and sometimes How-To (gaming related) so my channel's theme is gaming
  • Most importantly it should be easy for me to edit the picture of the topic/it should be easy for me to take it out for just a thumbnail with a title (for example if I was making a "Road To Global Elite" video for CS:GO, I wouldn't have a good picture for it so I would just want to have a title. However if I was making a "How to use origin on the house" video I would need a origin logo which would put around the title and it should be easy to fit it in and it should look ok without any special effects.
  • IT SHOULD BE A .PSD because I need to edit it before a video.
  • Optional: if you have extra time it would nice to have a spot for my branding logo in the thumbnail (again, my logo's attached and my channel name is Poincadi )
example of a GFX design I like is attached.maxresdefault.jpg

Again, Thank you soo much for even considering making a thumbnail for me and I will check here regularly for comments/ GFX designs etc. so please leave comments if you have any questions regarding the design.

Thanks

Poincadi

Attachments

• Poincadi (1).jpg
    Poincadi (1).jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 0