ZenMasterKai

New User
May 18, 2015
Sup homies, i'm ZenMasterKai and i wanted to start a new segment on my Channel where i do shout outs for other YouTubers. This is quite similar to Freedom's Spotlight episodes. So basically i want to try and help other YouTubers out there who don't get a lot of views or subscribers. So in these episodes, i will review your channel and give criticism on it(i will try not to be very harsh:p) . I will also link your channel in the description as well. The only thing you need to do is have a YouTube account, comment on my videos with the #ReviewMe and also subscribe to me. Be warned, If you unsubscribe from me after i put up the video, i will remove it from my channel and i won't be able to promote your channel. So visit my channel : ZenMasterKai and comment and subscribe and ill be sure to review and shout out your channel. Thanks homies!:D

Sup homies, i'm ZenMasterKai and i wanted to start a new segment on my Channel where i do shout outs for other YouTubers. This is quite similar to Freedom's Spotlight episodes. So basically i want to try and help other YouTubers out there who don't get a lot of views or subscribers. So in these episodes, i will review your channel and give criticism on it(i will try not to be very harsh:p) . I will also link your channel in the description as well. The only thing you need to do is have a YouTube account, comment on my videos with the #ReviewMe and also subscribe to me. Be warned, If you unsubscribe from me after i put up the video, i will remove it from my channel and i won't be able to promote your channel. So visit my channel : ZenMasterKai and comment and subscribe and ill be sure to review and shout out your channel. Thanks homies!:D

Dude i followed the steps will i get a shout out?

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Thanks for doing this man :) It's been a while since I've seen someone offer channel reviews around here! Not since George hosted the 100k sponsorship :D Good idea Kai, and a really creative way to help each other out in the Youtube scene. - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Reactions: DYOUNGTv

ZenMasterKai

New User
May 18, 2015
Just something important, i will do two channels in one video so that the video will be longer and i can review more people that way. thanks(y) (Y)

K dude this time i am sure that i followed the steps, So if you go check you will see. :)