stevicity

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
Great Britain
citrus.xyz
YouTube
Hello, my name is Steven and I run a small group of channels under the umbrella name Citrus Media and in July 2016 I will be re-launching my channels (currently all content is down while I make new, better content) and I would like to enlist your help and in return I will give you free advertising.

All I request for you to do is record a clip of you saying my username 'stevicity' (it doesn't matter how you pronounce it, the idea is its people trying to pronounce it after a YouTuber with 1.8 million subscribers pronounced it wrong live on stream). In return, I will offer the following promo:
  • Your channel name and link in the video description.
  • I will subscribe to your channel on 10 of my accounts and like your most recent video.
  • Free promotional tweet to an account that gets 500,000 monthly impressions (@InformationLoop | Proof)
  • Free promotional tweet to an account with 33k followers (@PromoForums)
  • Shoutout on my personal twitter (@stevicity)
Thanks for reading and if you want to take advantage of this offer, simply upload the clip as an unlisted video, I'll download it and you can tell me what tweet you want posting to the accounts and I'll get to subscribing and liking. :)

Last edited:

Darth Monkey

Respected User
Aug 6, 2014
YouTube
Hey man. where would you like this sent to? and would you like me to say it w/ a facecam or just an audio recording?

stevicity

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
Great Britain
citrus.xyz
YouTube
You can upload it to mediafire.com, email me it (I'll give you my email if you want it) or uploaded as an unlisted video on YouTube, I'll use a YouTube downloader and then you can delete it.

Can you do facecam please? :)

stevicity

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
Great Britain
citrus.xyz
YouTube
I'd like to give a massive thanks to everyone who helped me with this, the video is now live if you'd like to check it out:
I'd love to work on more videos in the future with this community and other people who helped me this video because I believe the best videos are the ones that involve multiple people working together. Once again, thanks to you all and your channels have been linked to in the description and I'll be saying my thanks through the form of a Twitter shoutout as well.