GFX Request Free/Paid Simple 2D Intro

ProDispatch

Freedom! Member
Aug 19, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Please leave your skype's here if you're interested, and if available please link me some of your work! I need a new & simple intro for my new channel and needs to be done within this week.

Madness

Freedom! Member
Nov 30, 2015
YouTube
Hi i can complete this in around 2 hours and i may be able to make it 3D no extra charge.
Please leave your skype's here if you're interested, and if available please link me some of your work! I need a new & simple intro for my new channel and needs to be done within this week.

WoozyPictures

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I can do it, i charge relatively cheaper than everyone else. My GFX/VFX store is https://sellfy.com/Woozypictures . Its still new I have yet to add more of the previous GFX/VFX ive done. In terms of pricing and from what I gather, average I price is 1 Intro is usually betwen $10-$15 for a really good one. I charge cheaper than others at $9 for a piece. If its C4D work then average $11. But I can always negotiate xD I also offer packages. Recently just did 5 VFX pieces for a customer and agreed at $19! Im in the UK so the translation of currency means less for me, but Its important the customer gets his/her bang for the buck xD Id definitely be down to do your request!
------
GFX Prices: average I price is 1 thumbnail=$1. But if its 10+ ill make it $8. If its 15+ then $12 and if 20+ then $20. I do offer packages such as Monthly thumbnails at $22 or a lifetime package of $50 which is unlimited artwork for the user.These rates apply to Thumbnails/Twitter/Facebook/Google+. For Banner its +$1 than Thumnbnails.

Skype is woozypictures