Service Request [FREE] Need an editor [No Time Limit]

AdrizzPlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Hey!

Im Adrizz, and I am a new youtuber. Pretty small. 32 subs only, with most of them being my classmates.
Now I am in need of an editor, who can edit at a basic level minimum, that can split, cut, add in music, and adding special effect such as sound, speeding up time, and more.

Thanks!

If you want to apply, use this form

Name:

Thats it guys!

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Hey!

Im Adrizz, and I am a new youtuber. Pretty small. 32 subs only, with most of them being my classmates.
Now I am in need of an editor, who can edit at a basic level minimum, that can split, cut, add in music, and adding special effect such as sound, speeding up time, and more.

Thanks!

Name:

Thats it guys!
Okay, thanks for posting! :)

Your subscribe button isn't working, this is most likely because you've entered your full channel URL, rather than your channel ID. This can be fixed by using the subscribe button guide available by clicking this link.

Hope it goes well for you and I hope my advice has helped you! :)

~Piano Uncovered

ThePandrus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 9, 2014
Essex
YouTube
Hey, I can be of service. I've just started up Freelance work so if you need a hand, give me a shout. All I ask is that you shout out my fiverr on any video that I've done for you :)[DOUBLEPOST=1489051568][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, I can be of service. I've just started up Freelance work so if you need a hand, give me a shout. All I ask is that you shout out my fiverr on any video that I've done for you :)
Name: Sam Upton
Skill level: Advanced (Level 3 BTEC in TV & Film Production qualification)

AdrizzPlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Hey, I can be of service. I've just started up Freelance work so if you need a hand, give me a shout. All I ask is that you shout out my fiverr on any video that I've done for you :)[DOUBLEPOST=1489051568][/DOU
BLEPOST]
Name: Sam Upton
Skill level: Advanced (Level 3 BTEC in TV & Film Production qualification)
Hey!
I saw your post, and I am afraid I dont have a budget. Would about 3 vids a wekk wualify for the buying thingy? Or would you do that for free?

The shoutout is easy, I just add you to the desc of every video.
If you do agree, please reply with your skype so we can talk things more

AdrizzPlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Oh boi yes.

What I said is that I read your post, that you said you would take money if it was like a lot.
Is 3 vides a week too much or?

I dont have a budget so, if you accept free doing for advertisement 3 vids a week, thats okay.
Reply back with skype name so I can add you

ThePandrus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 9, 2014
Essex
YouTube
Oh boi yes.

What I said is that I read your post, that you said you would take money if it was like a lot.
Is 3 vides a week too much or?

I dont have a budget so, if you accept free doing for advertisement 3 vids a week, thats okay.
Reply back with skype name so I can add you

That was only VFX I meant (like really big effects such as flamethrowers, death stars in the sky etc.) three a week I should be able to do as long as you provide me with everything you want in the video.[DOUBLEPOST=1489056118][/DOUBLEPOST]Also. Skype is ThePandrus

TDDOM

Rising User
Mar 13, 2017
YouTube
Hey!

Thanks!

Name:

Thats it guys!
Hi, Your channel is small and reaching out for help is the best thing us small youtubers can do, But if you need editing done on a large scale for free i think you will need to learn to edit by yourself. Hitfilm 4 and davinci resolve are free editors that can teach you the basics and take you to a pro level of editing. I recommend learning to edit and growing your channel with collobarations.

AdrizzPlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Hi, Your channel is small and reaching out for help is the best thing us small youtubers can do, But if you need editing done on a large scale for free i think you will need to learn to edit by yourself. Hitfilm 4 and davinci resolve are free editors that can teach you the basics and take you to a pro level of editing. I recommend learning to edit and growing your channel with collobarations.

Uuuuuh, I "hired" him, sooooooooo.

Marcus Walker

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2014
Canada
YouTube
Sounds cool, but i think the best thing is to watch videos on how to basic edit. I watched a couple for "Final Cut Pro X" and picked it up pretty fast, in about a day or 2!

MIghty Masters 2

New User
May 18, 2017
Hey!

Thanks!

Name:justus heath
Skype:confused:orry no skype buti have discord mighty masters#9288
Skill level:good

Thats it guys!