Service Free Minecraft Character Sketches!

Cloudy

Jul 13, 2015
YouTube
I want to start doing minecraft character sketches for your youtube profile pic.
I know a lot of people want stuff like Mitch or Jerome or other big minecraft youtubers so i want to try and help. I am going to do it for free now as i dont have any experience at the moment so the first few i do for people will be me experimenting with techniques. If you want one DM me or leave a reply here.

TheNinjaGamingAnts

Jun 30, 2014
YouTube
I want to start doing minecraft character sketches for your youtube profile pic.
I know a lot of people want stuff like Mitch or Jerome or other big minecraft youtubers so i want to try and help. I am going to do it for free now as i dont have any experience at the moment so the first few i do for people will be me experimenting with techniques. If you want one DM me or leave a reply here.
Hello I would like one my Ign is TheNinjaAnts (Old Ign: ThatGamerNinja)

SentiCarter _

Rising User
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
Can you please do one for me, my IGN is sentiawesome, the things at the top of the head are goggles/glasses and the yelliw on the hands is a glow.
Thanks
Edit: the gray thing on the other hand is a hand cannon kinda like megamans.:D

Last edited:

Klonetroop

Rising User
Jan 19, 2016
YouTube
I would like one ign THEgamers44