Service FREE Material Design Logo and Channel Art - Gamesolc

Gamesolc

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Hey Guys, It's Gamesolc Here!

So if Any of the Freedom! Family have seen my Channel (I don't think so), You know How I love Material Design. I use it for pretty much most of my videos on my main channel.

Material Design is type of design which responds just like the real world. It is a elegant type of design used across Google Services and Products.....

If you Guys wan't me to make a Logo, Just make sure to check out Google's Specifications for Material Design to see if it is really for you. Some other Examples include going to my Channel "Gamesolc" or Searching Material Design on Google.

I am doing this for free and there won't be any Watermark Included.

Gamesolc

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Below you can see 3 examples of Material Banner art, The first one is actually my banner for YouTube, The second picture is a temporary Banner art using Google's Material Background and the third one is from Google Design talking about the Principles of great Material art!Gamesolc 1.png Gamesolc 2.png Material.PNG @ChaosUprising

Njaps FHD

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 10, 2016
I can really do with a well made channel banner and logo, as well as for Facebook and Twitter.
Please message me as soon as you can.

I'd definitely recommend you to others

Sam Tays Productions

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
Hello, my name is Sam and i would love it if you cold make me a youtube profile pic. My channel is based on short films and outdoor videos. Is it possible to make a pic that includes a unique logo? Thank you.