FREE LOGOS, BANNERS, THUMBNAILS ETC.

iammouse

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2017
south africa
YouTube
iammouse1983
Hi There. Do you still offer the art for youtube ?
I would like to get a new banner and perhaps thumbnails for my channel and vids.
Let me know if you are still able to do this and we can chat.

Crashiboi

New User
Jun 30, 2017
YouTube
Crashiboi
I am an GFX designer who works for free but I must be given credit such as in the description and a shoutout after you have used my GFX. Linked is a logo I made for my personal youtube channel.

What I can make:
  • Banners
  • Logos
  • Thumbnails
  • Lower thirds
  • (anything you want)
Hey bro! I need an new intro! it can be whatever you want with music in it (u can choose the music). You can add me on skype, discord or you can contact me via email. My discord: Crash#7890 My skype: Crashiboi My gmail: [email protected]

SgtVault

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 4, 2017
YouTube
SgtVaultTM
I am an GFX designer who works for free but I must be given credit such as in the description and a shoutout after you have used my GFX. Linked is a logo I made for my personal youtube channel.

What I can make:
  • Banners
  • Logos
  • Thumbnails
  • Lower thirds
  • (anything you want)
Minecraft YouTuber here, and I'm a veteran on a server I play on. I've played since 2014 and I quit for a while and now I'm back. I need a few thumbnails for my videos, so if you could, DM me on twitter at: SgtVault. I'm at 2000 subscribers right now, so I'll provide your name in the description of all the videos I use your thumbnails in (which is probably gonna be most of them). Thanks!