Service Free GFX!

souleaters2

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 4, 2014
YouTube
Can you make a YouTube banner and a profile pic. I just changed my channel name to Androxus Gaming.
For them can you incorporate the character Androxus from the game Paladins. I'll include a picture of him just in case.
For the color scheme I'm thinking white and green. But you can do whatever color scheme you deem fit.

Flopsy Rabbit

Rising User
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
Hey Freedom Family in honor of our new channel we will be making free gfx for anyone who asks!
All we ask is that you check out our channel.

Just comment below with as much detail as you can give us for what you want and we will have your order ready within 1-2 days. :)
Hey could i get one please ill go for red and black and the channel name Flopsy Plays i also dont have a logo if yku do them needs to be a gaming rabbit haha thanks

AzrealTheGod

New User
Jun 17, 2014
Hey I have inboxed u my skype here, please get back to me. I need some GFX done and ill let u know the info over there

Nightmare Clan

Rising User
May 29, 2016
Can you make a YouTube banner and a profile pic. I just changed my channel name to Androxus Gaming.
For them can you incorporate the character Androxus from the game Paladins. I'll include a picture of him just in case.
For the color scheme I'm thinking white and green. But you can do whatever color scheme you deem fit.
we just ended the post