Service FREE GFX Service

OnlyRed

Rising User
Aug 1, 2017
Canada
YouTube
Hey, Freedom! so I just got back into design and I need you guys to help me. What better way to give to the community and help! There is a catch though, I'm going to make it a trial service. The first job is free and all the others you'll have to pay for. I do have requirements though so please go and check them out before replying. You can request using the template and reply to this thread or through the direct message system.​

Requirements
  • Must be the first time to get it absolutely free, no charge, no bs, nothing.
  • I, unfortunately, don't do 3D work. If you do end up requesting 3D work, I will most likely ignore it or reply with "sorry I don't do 3D work".
  • I don't do logos, I do not want to do your whole branding for free. If anything I would make it a low-quality version.
Request Template
Design: (Rebrand, Header, Twitch Revamp, Banner, etc.)
Text:
Color Scheme:
Other: Here is where you post what you would like, the image that pops into your mind. Also if you have any other needs like specific font, size, picture, make sure to let me know in this section.

Disclaimer
Please do not re-upload any work and claim it as your own, if this does happen I will leave a watermark on all future non-paid designs. Do not try to resell the work to another person. You also acknowledge that I am a human being, just like you, we make mistakes. We also need time. If you don't get what I'm saying then, in short, don't expect the design to be done within an hour all the time and if I screw up just tell me and I'll fix it to the best of my ability.