Free Games That You Are Recording!!

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
Hello guys! I really want to do a lot of various of games but I recently started YouTube and NO MONEY lol but I still want to explore the world you gaming so if you have any free games that you love let me know!

Malousak

Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2014
YouTube
Malousak
I play Guild Wars 2 and Summoners War. They're available to play for free :) of course you can also pay for something extra's, but you won't get forced to it.

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
Well a great site i would recommend for free games is gamejolt.The catch is that almost alll the games there are indie games
My entire channel is based around that website and is doing fairly decent now
You could also try this site called Keymailer where you can request keys for games that are being made or have been made in return for advertisement (You playing it and showing people how awesome the game is)

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
Well a great site i would recommend for free games is gamejolt.The catch is that almost alll the games there are indie games
My entire channel is based around that website and is doing fairly decent now
You could also try this site called Keymailer where you can request keys for games that are being made or have been made in return for advertisement (You playing it and showing people how awesome the game is)
GameJolt I'll check it :D

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Hello guys! I really want to do a lot of various of games but I recently started YouTube and NO MONEY lol but I still want to explore the world you gaming so if you have any free games that you love let me know!
Best recommendation is to check Steams free games. They have a good selection. Hearthstone is also good and free as well as League of Legend. I use them for my Free Healing series focusing on Free games. Also world of tanks is free, though never played but if that's your thing go with it!

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
I love this one Keymailer if I get a key do I have to feature the giver though
Well feature isnt the word to use but yes you have to mention atleast their studio(Its the nice thing to do)...It is a really good way to get early access to games.Plus you get to act as a sort of beta tester(depends though...sometimes they tell that)

HungryGrizz

Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2015
YouTube
Not at the moment but I did record some hearthstone videos in the past and they did very well and that was before I had any subscribers!