Service Free for Freedom partners

Akros Ascending

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 10, 2016
Earth
YouTube
AkrosAscending
Hey Freedom Partners I normally do banners for money but I'm reaching out to the community to help out a few of you guys with full Channel makeovers the only stipulation is that I have is that you are partnered with freedom, on the forms as well and are trying your best with what you have on your YouTube channel. this offer will consist of your banner, your logo and your next to thumbnails. So if you're interested just respond below and I'll do the best I can to help and remember you do not have to have a certain amount of subscribers just show me that you are trying have a great day for freedom family.

Zerk crator

New User
Oct 23, 2016
I am partnered to freedom, and i need a banner badly. But i do not know how to show I'm partnered in the forums. I need help in the banner tho plz.

Benjamin McDermott

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2016
YouTube
benmcdermott4
Hello!
Hey Freedom Partners I normally do banners for money but I'm reaching out to the community to help out a few of you guys with full Channel makeovers the only stipulation is that I have is that you are partnered with freedom, on the forms as well and are trying your best with what you have on your YouTube channel. this offer will consist of your banner, your logo and your next to thumbnails. So if you're interested just respond below and I'll do the best I can to help and remember you do not have to have a certain amount of subscribers just show me that you are trying have a great day for freedom family.
I would like some help, please. I am a Freedom Partner, but I still have not figured out how to link the accounts.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I am partnered to freedom, and i need a banner badly. But i do not know how to show I'm partnered in the forums. I need help in the banner tho plz.
If your partnered with the Freedom network you would need to apply for the partner badge on the forums, which you can access and fill out by following the following link - https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Once completed it normally takes around 24-48 to be updated, and shown on the forums

Connor Gunningham

Freedom! Member
May 7, 2016
YouTube
Is it possible for you to do me a overlay for my YouTube videos?

Derek Tyler

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2016
YouTube
Derektyler13
I would really appreciate it if you could help me boost my channel. YouTube has been a passion and dream of mine for a while, and I believe my channel could grow with just a little extra pizzazz. If you decide to help me thanks in advance!!!!