Service Free Designer For U

ArchFusion

Rising User
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey there ... so i have been working on a website for a while now and as you read in the title, we sell graphics for your Youtube or Twitch channels. We sell professional, cheap and awesome graphics there, made by professionals we have hired over the internet, which we are sure they will fulfill your needs as a content creator on youtube or twitch. As I said earlier very cheap, as we sell an icon or a logo for JUST $1! There is a 20% discount right now, so get whatever you want as it lasts!
Thank you all for taking your time to read this post!

Our Website : kmdesigns.me

With all due respect.
U have nothing to to on this post.
Next time leave it with your own post and don't copy and paste it on a post of somebody else
Also as your site says. 'proffessionals' Moment ur able to do something, It doesn't make you a proffessional

Master Adit

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
aditluhadia
I don't have any specific content or upload schedule. But, many of my videos are about helping people grow their channels on YouTube.

I have two channels -
Master Adit
Master Adit Music

I want a simple banner. The background can be a color or any texture.

I would really appreciate if you make a banner for my channels ( Same banner for both, but, with different names - "Master Adit" and "Master Adit Music" )!
Hey, no one replied!!

Krystal Gamez

New User
Feb 17, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Krystal_Kleo
> Content: All gaming videos. Leaning more towards the Sims 4 but I have some other games. I have simulation games I record.
> Channel Name: KrystalGamez
> Banner: I want something that's eye catching. I also like at least one heart on it some where.

SirStickSHark

Rising User
Jul 14, 2016
Hey i need a Logo and a Channel art. If you could make me a cartoon monkey with riot gear on that would be great. You could use that in channel art and profile picture. My name is RiotMonkey. I prefer the colors Red, Gray, and White. Thank you if you decide to do this for me.

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
If you cant do peoples logos you should tell them instead of giving excuses that you have other people... I have waited for a very long time and still no response to my request. Someone else also requested and didnt get his logo

ArchFusion

Rising User
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
If you cant do peoples logos you should tell them instead of giving excuses that you have other people... I have waited for a very long time and still no response to my request. Someone else also requested and didnt get his logo

Its not a excuse.
But i'll do this for free. I have my own life aswel.
How much i love to do photoshop. Its not my work. So don't expect it to be.