Free Copyright Music

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
I don't trust "uncopyright" YouTube channels, no offence to you. A channel I made a few years back were I posted COD Zombies videos I put music in the background from an "uncopyright" channel and at first everything was good but in about 4 months or so it got flagged. In the persons defense though I used music from his channel on atleast 20 different videos and only one was flagged but still.

Reactions: Nuke

Free Copyright Music

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 9, 2015
Italy
YouTube
I don't trust "uncopyright" YouTube channels, no offence to you. A channel I made a few years back were I posted COD Zombies videos I put music in the background from an "uncopyright" channel and at first everything was good but in about 4 months or so it got flagged. In the persons defense though I used music from his channel on atleast 20 different videos and only one was flagged but still.

I can understand my friend but, unfortunately, no channel can give the assurance that the music that charge will remain without copyright, unless the channel that the charge is not the artist who made the song. I say this because many emerging artists provide their tracks without copyright to be known but, when they start to become "famous", stipulanop contracts with record companies or networks that impose copyright on their songs.

Reactions: Nuke and ReesFitz92