Service FREE CLEAN CHANNEL ART AND LOGOS FOR YOU!(CLOSED)

Tacolyte Gaming

Respected User
Feb 11, 2016
YouTube
Could you make me a profile picture and a banner but the profile picture is more important to me at the moment.
Text: Gods of Odds
Colour: probably black but just do whatever looks good
Special: I'm a gaming channel so some relevance to gaming would be good but also I am hoping to start a lore series on a certain game so if possible could you make it have some relevance to lore or just have like a history feel to it if you can.
ok

Tacolyte Gaming

Respected User
Feb 11, 2016
YouTube
Could you make me a profile picture and a banner but the profile picture is more important to me at the moment.
Text: Gods of Odds
Colour: probably black but just do whatever looks good
Special: I'm a gaming channel so some relevance to gaming would be good but also I am hoping to start a lore series on a certain game so if possible could you make it have some relevance to lore or just have like a history feel to it if you can.
Here's the logo
http://imgur.com/fKHTFgA

Xellius

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 27, 2015
Germany at Home
YouTube
XelliusLP
hio^^ if u have the time i cloud need a new channelbanner for youtube

-Text - Xellius
-Colors - Blue red silver? (like my avatar)
-Any special requirements you desire - similar to my actual banner but better :)
rpg elements in it (final fantasy,grandia,tales of and so on...

Tacolyte Gaming

Respected User
Feb 11, 2016
YouTube
hio^^ if u have the time i cloud need a new channelbanner for youtube

-Text - Xellius
-Colors - Blue red silver? (like my avatar)
-Any special requirements you desire - similar to my actual banner but better :)
rpg elements in it (final fantasy,grandia,tales of and so on...
Sure, but I don't really play rpgs too much so do you want a special character in the banner?

Xellius

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 27, 2015
Germany at Home
YouTube
XelliusLP
hmm
feena (grandia 1) , alicia (tales of zestira), Cloud (final antasy 7), Lightning(final fantasy 13- lightnigs return), shulk (xenoblade chronicles)
Izanagi (persona) Milla (Tales of Xillia 1-2)
Sylvaria (valkyria chronicles), Ezio (assassins creed), Luna (final fantasy 15)

want more?

Zivit

New User
Mar 8, 2016
Hello! What you are doing is amazing and I was wondering if you could make me me new channel icon. Can it be black and red and say Zivit. Thank you and you are amazing!

mark street 2

Apr 17, 2014
United States
YouTube
CloseKoR
Hello guys, my name is Tacolyte Gaming. I'm willing to make free channel art for you. My style is really clean, so for those of you who are looking this type of GFX this is the right place for you. I do all types of things, including banners, logos and endcards for free. You can write it the in the following format:
-Text
-Colors
-Any special requirements you desire

Thanks for checking this out, and would really appreciate it if you could check out my channel :) :D
May i get help with my logo and channel art? The one ive made just isnt me and i tried but i dunno man everything i make it just bleh xD

fanboyhawk123

New User
Freedom! Member
May 3, 2016
YouTube
Hey I was wondering if you could make me a new youtube profile picture and banner please?
text: Fanboyhawk for both
colors: black, dark gray, red and white
special: find a way to incorporate a hawk

Tacolyte Gaming

Respected User
Feb 11, 2016
YouTube
Hope you can help!

-Text "Coach - Welicious "Our Goal Is To Improve Your Gaming" (without quotes)

-Colors Red, White, Black.

-Any special requirements you desire: Look at the FB group banner for an idea of what I like: https://www.facebook.com/groups/673302809447302/
I like the gold text and imagery of esport.

let me know how it goes. your very kind for doing this!
Hello! What you are doing is amazing and I was wondering if you could make me me new channel icon. Can it be black and red and say Zivit. Thank you and you are amazing!
May i get help with my logo and channel art? The one ive made just isnt me and i tried but i dunno man everything i make it just bleh xD
Hey I was wondering if you could make me a new youtube profile picture and banner please?
text: Fanboyhawk for both
colors: black, dark gray, red and white
special: find a way to incorporate a hawk
Ok ill do them but it may take a few days

Reactions: WELICIOUS

Antech

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2016
YouTube
hey can you make me a logo? All I want for you is to beef up my profile picture to look cool. You might have a lot of requests but you don't need to. Thanks.

DemFrostyFlakes

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
Hi man, I'm in desperate needs for some new channel art my forum picture is my current youtube logo I want the 'Frosted Flake' tiger but in a good elliptical background so it looks cool. You get the point make it pop love you bae <3

mgracer48

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
My logo = eww
my channel banner = not bad
But i like to get a better one.
So i need something to match my channel
I do lets play videos so yea
Now stuff to give you ideas on what to do for banner and logo.
For logo i think a circle with the 2 letters of my name MG is fine and maybe for background forest green(favorite color)
Now for channel banner you could do mgracer and background of something cool. maybe something from castle crashers. (Maybe 4 main knights? or the fire knight)

Also Im counting on someone with experience on making epic banners and logos.
My Skype is mgracer48
(text chat only no video calls)

Redhead_Games

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 30, 2015
YouTube
hi would you be able to make me a skywars thumbnail and a channel picture with the characters "RG" in it? there will be a shoutout in return :)