Service FREE CLEAN CHANNEL ART AND LOGOS FOR YOU!(CLOSED)

Tacolyte Gaming

Respected User
Feb 11, 2016
YouTube
Hello guys, my name is Tacolyte Gaming. I'm willing to make free channel art for you. My style is really clean, so for those of you who are looking this type of GFX this is the right place for you. I do all types of things, including banners, logos and endcards for free. You can write it the in the following format:
-Text
-Colors
-Any special requirements you desire

Thanks for checking this out, and would really appreciate it if you could check out my channel :) :D

Attachments

• Untitled design (2).png
    Untitled design (2).png
    573.7 KB · Views: 36
  • esiDcOF.png
    esiDcOF.png
    89.4 KB · Views: 36
  • P7UmRla.png
    P7UmRla.png
    94 KB · Views: 26

RaysGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 7, 2015
YouTube
Raysrock14
Hey I own a sports channel called RaysGamingSports and I was in need of a new banner and logo do you think I can get one? I would like it to be sports related and have my twitter and twitch on the banner. (RaysGamin for both BTW) For the profile pic I would just like 2 bats going in a X with my RGS initials

Tacolyte Gaming

Respected User
Feb 11, 2016
YouTube
Hey I own a sports channel called RaysGamingSports and I was in need of a new banner and logo do you think I can get one? I would like it to be sports related and have my twitter and twitch on the banner. (RaysGamin for both BTW) For the profile pic I would just like 2 bats going in a X with my RGS initials
ok any special colors?

PokemonBargains

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2016
YouTube
Hey do you think it would be possible to make my logo for PokemonBargains and make it look like real? its hard to explain. On my YouTube the logo is wth no glasses and i think it would look cool if it was done professional.

Tacolyte Gaming

Respected User
Feb 11, 2016
YouTube
Hey do you think it would be possible to make my logo for PokemonBargains and make it look like real? its hard to explain. On my YouTube the logo is wth no glasses and i think it would look cool if it was done professional.
I'm not really sure I can make this, but I will try (but yet probably fail miserably lol)

G

Gods of Odds

Could you make me a profile picture and a banner but the profile picture is more important to me at the moment.
Text: Gods of Odds
Colour: probably black but just do whatever looks good
Special: I'm a gaming channel so some relevance to gaming would be good but also I am hoping to start a lore series on a certain game so if possible could you make it have some relevance to lore or just have like a history feel to it if you can.

GRE0022

Apr 15, 2016
YouTube
If you have the time I would love to make a new YouTube icon preferably if you want to do something with it I understand lf your to busy thanks for the help bye