Service Free Channel Art and Logo! Come and get it.

• Thread starter Deleted member 86350
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 86350

Alright, so. Hi, I'm Arthur. I am a YouTuber and a 'not really a professional artist' artist. At first, I didn't really wanna make this post because I considered myself as a YouTuber and a YouTuber only and also because I had a feeling I would just giveaway artwork to people who don't deserve it. But now, after some experiences, I think it's time for me to improve. You get your product and I get inspired to do more! It's a win-win.

Alright, so, Don't start freaking out. I'll be doing this for free, okay?
BUT, I'm only doing it for the first two people that comment down below!

My channel, just in case if you guys wanna check out my creations like my channel art, etc.:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5UMedcn0O_LTQZi1Bs6bng

What I'm able to make for you guys(so far):
1.Channel art
2.Logo

You can only choose one. Either a channel art or a logo, not both.

And also be sure to leave your preferred file transfer methods down below!

D

Deleted member 86350

Oooo channel art? yes thanks (y) (Y)
Well actually, I made another post on collaborate section. Should have deleted this one when I had the chance. :p
I thought no one would reply to this one cuz it's been like 3 days and no one replied. Two other people already replied to me on my other post. But I'll consider making you one. You seem pretty cool. :D

Reactions: LegitMadKaos

LegitMadKaos

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Well actually, I made another post on collaborate section. Should have deleted this one when I had the chance. :p
I thought no one would reply to this one cuz it's been like 3 days and no one replied. Two other people already replied to me on my other post. But I'll consider making you one. You seem pretty cool. :D
ah bugger!:( That would be AWESOME if you could :cool:(y) (Y)