Service Free Banners

MCgamingPro

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2015
YouTube
Hello there,

I offer free banners to people who don't know how to make their own or who are too lazy to do them by their self.

I use Adobe Photoshop CC 2014
I can only make simple and easy banners and also i have time limitations due to school.

--->My skype is MCgamingPro

Request Format:
In you request please include:
  • Youtube Channel:
  • Colors:
  • Font:
  • Main Text:
  • Sub Text:
  • Social Media(If any):
  • Skype(Optional):

Make-able example:
ytbanner2.png

Want to be awesome?
Donate to my Patreon and get some nice perks too :D

Last edited:

BytePlayer

Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2015
Serbia
YouTube
Code:
Any text you want on the banner, with the position too=  EXTREMEGAMER
The colors you want and the links to social media or other icons=i want splinter cell and tomb raider renders in
Any other notes
Your skype name (optional)=extremegejmer

MCgamingPro

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2015
YouTube
Would you make like a twitch banner?
Haven't made one of those before, i will try[DOUBLEPOST=1446555020][/DOUBLEPOST]
Code:
Any text you want on the banner, with the position too=  EXTREMEGAMER
The colors you want and the links to social media or other icons=i want splinter cell and tomb raider renders in
Any other notes
Your skype name (optional)=extremegejmer

Ok i will try and do it, although its not the style i do, but you have to give me more details like the background, what colors and if you want social media links

Last edited:

Blaadne

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 3, 2015
YouTube
  • Any text you want on the banner, with the position too: I have nothing planned. I would like a logo and a banner with that logo, the name I want is Blaadne. The logo, well, I don't know really. I do love like the style of the Freedom logo and the Astro headset logo. Maby something like that? is that possible? Link I want Twitch and Youtube and here are they. https://www.youtube.com/user/blaadne and http://www.twitch.tv/blaadne

Maby behind the banner logo some Arma 3 Art or FPS art in general.

I would love to see the end result :D (if you can make it) Thanks :D

MCgamingPro

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2015
YouTube
  • Any text you want on the banner, with the position too: I have nothing planned. I would like a logo and a banner with that logo, the name I want is Blaadne. The logo, well, I don't know really. I do love like the style of the Freedom logo and the Astro headset logo. Maby something like that? is that possible? Link I want Twitch and Youtube and here are they. https://www.youtube.com/user/blaadne and http://www.twitch.tv/blaadne

Maby behind the banner logo some Arma 3 Art or FPS art in general.

I would love to see the end result :D (if you can make it) Thanks :D

I am not the best with logos but i will give it a try, but if i cant get it to work i will just make the banner.
Also whats the theme of your channel and what games do you play?

Blaadne

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 3, 2015
YouTube
I am not the best with logos but i will give it a try, but if i cant get it to work i will just make the banner.
Also whats the theme of your channel and what games do you play?

My theme is mainly FPS games, maby some Indie. I usually play Arma 3.

Desi Squad

New User
Nov 3, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hi could you make channel art banner such as the one in the beginning and need it just saying De$i Squad but make it like black and white and really dope?[DOUBLEPOST=1446577510][/DOUBLEPOST]I usually play GTA V and Call Of Duty

MCgamingPro

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2015
YouTube
preview blaadne.PNG Blaadne.png
My theme is mainly FPS games, maby some Indie. I usually play Arma 3.

Ok, i am done with the banner, it looks nice to me. I cant do the logo atm, maybe later.
If you want me to make any changes tell me.

Also if you're going to use it please give some credit (optional :D )[DOUBLEPOST=1446584559][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi could you make channel art banner such as the one in the beginning and need it just saying De$i Squad but make it like black and white and really dope?[DOUBLEPOST=1446577510][/DOUBLEPOST]I usually play GTA V and Call Of Duty

Can you give some more details please, like: any icons or your social media links ?

Desi Squad

New User
Nov 3, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
View attachment 12021 View attachment 12020

Ok, i am done with the banner, it looks nice to me. I cant do the logo atm, maybe later.
If you want me to make any changes tell me.

Also if you're going to use it please give some credit (optional :D )[DOUBLEPOST=1446584559][/DOUBLEPOST]

Can you give some more details please, like: any icons or your social media links ?

My Twitter: SquadDesi

My Twitch: DesiSquad

Serafin10CP

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 30, 2015
Hello there,

I offer free banners to people who don't know how to make their own or who are too lazy to do them by their self.

I use Adobe Photoshop CC 2014
I can only make simple and easy banners and also i have time limitations due to school.

In you request please include:
  • Any text you want on the banner, with the position too
  • The colors you want and the links to social media or other icons
  • Any other notes
  • Your skype name (optional)
Make-able example:
View attachment 11998

Hey MC!

I would be needing a Twitch banner and a Twitter banner if you could do so.
Twitch Banner Desc. 1. A First Person aimed gun, (being aimed at or aiming towards) as the main background. 2. Text: Serafin10CP Live! 3. Social Media icons, Youtube: Serafin10CP and Twitter: Serafin10_
Twitter Banner Desc. 1. Just my name all out in text Serafin10CP 2. At the bottom, just put my Twitch: Serafin10CP and my YouTube: Serafin10CP
My Skype is also theserafin10 if you would like to get into contact. Thanks!