Service Free Banners, Logo's, and anything you need!

lilhoonr

Rising User
Aug 1, 2014
Ok thanks i would like a cartoon character of me is there anything i need to send or you need my channel link ?[DOUBLEPOST=1450902778][/DOUBLEPOST]???????????????????

Saros

Dec 3, 2014
Ok thanks i would like a cartoon character of me is there anything i need to send or you need my channel link ?
A Chanel link would be nice, and maybe a reference photo to base the cartoon off of. Thanks. :)

Ill start on it as soon as I can.

Last edited:

lilhoonr

Rising User
Aug 1, 2014
A Chanel link would be nice, and maybe a reference photo to base the cartoon off of. Thanks. :)
I know what image i want to use....... is this can you do that please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saros

Dec 3, 2014
ok thanks and how would i know or receive the logo ?
I will message you when I have a draft done with a link to the image. If there is anything that needs to be fixed, ill fix it and then give you the new link. You can download it off the page I send to you.

Reactions: lilhoonr

lilhoonr

Rising User
Aug 1, 2014
I will message you when I have a draft done with a link to the image. If there is anything that needs to be fixed, ill fix it and then give you the new link. You can download it off the page I send to you.
OK thanks

RaysGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 7, 2015
YouTube
Raysrock14
Hi Again :)
My last 2 designers baled on me and I was wondering can you make me some GFX. I'll list the colors.

First I would like for my profile pic to have a RG in the middle for RaysGaming. With a cool looking background like space... or something like that...

For my banner I would like my twitter and twitch to be on there both are RaysGamin.
Background colors Blue, Red, and White. Also have my name in the center of the banner. (RaysGaming)
With a cool Background. :) if you can make me one i would be so greatful :):)

random gamer454

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 11, 2016
YouTube
Hey Guys,
I am offering free GFX for anyone. This includes banners, logo's, thumbnails or any graphics.
I have a lot of experience in GFX. You can check out my previous work here:

http://sarosdesign.prosite.com/441872/gallery

Also, I have After Effects and Premier Pro, so I can do simple edits for videos. I don't have as much experience in video though, but I will do anything simple

I would love to do this to expand my experience with editing video and GFX, and also grow your Chanel at the same time.

You can message me here or post on this thread if you are interested.

Thanks! -Saros
Can I have a logo plz

Travis/Natzu

Rising User
Feb 9, 2016
YouTube
If you ever get the time with all these requests, lol, do you think you could make me a logo with a letter N and could you make it Star Wars battlefront themed? Also could you put the word "Natzu" under it? Thanks!!

Ohh Glaze

New User
Jan 23, 2016
Can you make me one im using one of googles picture for my banner and pic and thanks if u do skype glaze72