Service Free Banners For Any Youtube Channel

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys I am Adam and I have a channel called The Gaming Central....You can check it out if u want to
I make my own banners and thumbnails with the help of some reference and over the years I have created a lot

Usually I create 3D banners for different youtube channel and so if u want one banner for yourself I can create one for you for free BUT Before you go ahead and request one from me check out my portfolio

If you like the way my banners are then you can go ahead and request one for yourself!

MY PORTFOLIO-: Behance

OnlyRed

Rising User
Aug 1, 2017
Canada
YouTube
Not the biggest fan of 3D work just because of how my experience is with it. However, with your work, the overall render looks clean. I'd work on the placement of the social media because it just looks like you placed text on a picture.

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Well those are just banners that I made and didn't really focused on social media not that its not important but just didn't do it

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Nice channel art. If you could, I'm looking for a banner that says DNR Reptiles or DNR REPTILES. I really like the color red or nearly any shade of blue. I'll give you credit in my YouTube about section. Thanks!
Alright I will be making one for you too just give me your email id and I will send it to you when its done

Rezar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 10, 2017
YouTube
Hey guys I am Adam and I have a channel called The Gaming Central....You can check it out if u want to
I make my own banners and thumbnails with the help of some reference and over the years I have created a lot

Usually I create 3D banners for different youtube channel and so if u want one banner for yourself I can create one for you for free BUT Before you go ahead and request one from me check out my portfolio

If you like the way my banners are then you can go ahead and request one for yourself!

i need 1 :)

iammouse

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2017
south africa
YouTube
iammouse1983

Hey there. I was hoping that perhaps you can create a new banner for me ?
The one i have currently displays the concept perfectly but the banner itself sucks. lol
Let me know if you would be interested ?

Thanks

Mouse

iammouse

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2017
south africa
YouTube
iammouse1983
DM me[DOUBLEPOST=1502777838][/DOUBLEPOST]
Tell me what do u want to have as in your banner
I dont have anything specific really.
Because the channel is all about a variety of games and having fun i would like something that would showcase that.
and because my name is mouse im not sure if that could fit into the design somehow?
let me know if you need more specific guidelines and i can think of some. :)
otherwise you can have free roam on it and whatever you think looks good.

Charles Meekins

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
can you make me a banner based on mlp:equestria girls

i need my youser name "supercmeekins" (lower case induced in it as well) thanks