Service Free Banner and logo for all

Matthew Slinger

Rising User
Aug 22, 2016
Hi man I'm looking for some GFX like that. If you could make me something like that but a bit different (since I also do zombies) it would be much appreciated!

My channel name is NG Legend and I currently have no instagram or twitter so I would just like a banner like that with my name on it.

LeonZ

Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
Indonesia
YouTube
Leonardocool1
Hi man I'm looking for some GFX like that. If you could make me something like that but a bit different (since I also do zombies) it would be much appreciated!

My channel name is NG Legend and I currently have no instagram or twitter so I would just like a banner like that with my name on it.
Same Color or different Color?

Last edited:

Jack Townley

New User
Sep 2, 2016
I heard from my friends NG Legend and ThatOneStruggler that your pretty good at making these. I am called NG Hunt I think that ThatOneStruggler asked you to make me some but I'll just ask you myself. Could you make me a banner and profile picture saying NG Hunt I only have a twitter at the moment so could you add that to the banner. Thanks

Reactions: FuriousYT26
Sep 3, 2016
Hey, I'm wondering if you can make me a profile picture and banner. Looking for something that says "The Elfattman Wrestling" and has wrestling related things around it (eg. Ring ropes or a ring etc.). Thanks!