Service Free art (for anything, really.)

jecoconono

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 25, 2016
YouTube
Here's the deal : I'm a beginner at digital art, and as thus would like all the help I can to get better. I wondered "Why not just get requests that way other people can get what they want while I get better at drawing?"

So here this is : I'll draw anything you want as long as its not explicit or too complex.

Keep in mind: Drawings only, Not photoshop jobs.

Alright, here are the requirements : You have to give me a clear idea of what it is you want, and what format it is (i.e the resolution for a youtube avatar.) I can't work without pre-knowing this (obviously.)

I have no single style of drawing, so request whatever. Hopefully it'll be good enough for someone that bought a graphics tablet less than a month from now. :L

AdrizzPlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Here's the deal : I'm a beginner at digital art, and as thus would like all the help I can to get better. I wondered "Why not just get requests that way other people can get what they want while I get better at drawing?"

So here this is : I'll draw anything you want as long as its not explicit or too complex.

Keep in mind: Drawings only, Not photoshop jobs.

Alright, here are the requirements : You have to give me a clear idea of what it is you want, and what format it is (i.e the resolution for a youtube avatar.) I can't work without pre-knowing this (obviously.)

I have no single style of drawing, so request whatever. Hopefully it'll be good enough for someone that bought a graphics tablet less than a month from now. :L
Hey, so, on my second channel, I want subtiles, so yea, I need a custom subtitles box, where using a text tool, I insert the text inside, so, can you do that?
Do a high resolution, So I can choose any size for it.

Texted

Rising User
Jan 28, 2017
YouTube
TechnologyRex
Hey! Could you do a custom drawing for my profile and add some touch ups of your own. My channel is about tech. I attached a picture of my profile pic to this, Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-26 at 10.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-26 at 10.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 2

jecoconono

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 25, 2016
YouTube
Hey, so, on my second channel, I want subtiles, so yea, I need a custom subtitles box, where using a text tool, I insert the text inside, so, can you do that?
Do a high resolution, So I can choose any size for it.
Theres already subtitles inside of youtube, you should use it so the subtitles don't cover up the video.

Think you could do a few simple character avatars for our podcasts?
Sure just give me a description of the character (or an image)

Hey! Could you do a custom drawing for my profile and add some touch ups of your own. My channel is about tech. I attached a picture of my profile pic to this, Thanks!
I'm on it

edit -- here ya go

1000 x 1000

Last edited: