Service FREE 3D INTROS

The Monopoly Player

Nov 15, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey guys, so recently I've been making intros, I've liked to make them that much that I am now offering them for free for any YouTuber who needs the opportunity and wanting an intro, please leave your YouTube details, skype and name so I can look into it, I will contact you through skype.

Here is an example of my latest intro:

Enjoy!

Reactions: stevicity

ittznick

New User
Jun 17, 2016
Hello! My name is Drexen and I have a skype under the name of ittznick. I would like to discuss some intros.

stevicity

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
Great Britain
citrus.xyz
YouTube
Yo, thanks so much for this. My skype is stevoisalemon and my channel is a compilation / comedy / YouTube news channel I've just started today as a side channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChzu3ipyjAeJjAQF7JGyknQ

Can I have something illumanti inspired, if you're wondering what the link is, this is my channel about info: 'Some say all compilations are created by the Illuminati to distract us from their global takeover. 666 - the truth is here. And so are funny compilations, vine compilations, fail compilations and other compilations we have compiled completely creating comedy content. Subscribe if you are a victim of the Illuminati (foil hats not provided).' A gaming / illumanti aesthetic would be amazing and I imagine a challenging and fun project for you?

Once again thank you and I'd love to give you a shoutout on my main channel in return.

Axit Azqo

Rising User
Feb 11, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, so recently I've been making intros, I've liked to make them that much that I am now offering them for free for any YouTuber who needs the opportunity and wanting an intro, please leave your YouTube details, skype and name so I can look into it, I will contact you through skype.

Enjoy!
Skype is axit_azqo99

D

Daniel H.

Can we talk here on private message or email, i don't habr skype.

Squid Head Joe

Respected User
Aug 25, 2014
www.twitch.tv
YouTube

Enjoy!
can i get a under water theme like: Thoughts Of A Guardian(PodCast) Live stream!
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsKwwQDMxBapqI5QedwNdGw
skype: [email protected] (2 will show up just add both ill get it!)or email me its fine. im never on here!!!!

Eze E Gaming

Rising User
Feb 27, 2016