Offering Free 100% HONEST video review!

N33nis

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Alright so as the title says I will be doing 100% honest reviews of what I think about your video. You just have to post the link of your video down here with those informations :

What is the main goal of the video (Is your video made to impress, help people, give knowledge...):

What is the main goal of your channel (For example : do you want to earn money, are you doing it for fun...) :

In which category is your channel (Gaming, entertainement, funny stuff, etc...):

To make it short :

Post ONLY 1 video of your channel with the information I asked.

I will atleast do the first 3 to reply correctly. If I still want to do more I will go down the list until I'm bored :). So even if there are 5 reply don't be afraid and post your stuff anyway! I will look at them tonight in about 8-9 hour. Ty everyone! :D

LaPorte Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2016
YouTube
Check our channel out? Thanks :D

our goal: to just keep having fun posting videos and see where it goes you know?
category: Gaming/Entertainment

N33nis

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Check our channel out? Thanks :D

our goal: to just keep having fun posting videos and see where it goes you know?
category: Gaming/Entertainment

What I liked :

The video is good quality with great FPS.

Lots of talking :).

Good gameplay.

What I recommand changing :

Alright so the title says (Sunday Funday) but in this video what we could get out with is yourself who is more motivated that plays with the guy who is really sleepy. There is a lot of argumentation and the talk about school you know? Its not that its bad at all but its misleading to the title. Those part of the video in my opinion should be edited because we expect the fun to be there the entire video. Maybe more enthousiastic environement?

Other than that I think its pretty great overall.

Textrus

Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
YouTube
Hello. Thank you for taking your time to review channels :)

If you could review this one, that would be awesome!

The goal of the video is to continue my series on Wizard 101.

The goal of my channel is to post gaming videos that I enjoy playing, and that I think people will want to watch.

This is my gaming channel :D

N33nis

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Hello. Thank you for taking your time to review channels :)

If you could review this one, that would be awesome!

The goal of the video is to continue my series on Wizard 101.

The goal of my channel is to post gaming videos that I enjoy playing, and that I think people will want to watch.

This is my gaming channel :D

What I liked :

Very short intro without any nonsense around :)

You talk a lot with good intonation :D

Great edit to pass unnecessary content with a music that fits fine.

What maybe should be changed : On the second fight you used the same song with the same speed or almost the same as the first skipped battle. Its not a problem at all but maybe it would be more enjoyable if you could find an other music to change up things for the same instances (If you know what I mean) or maybe show 1 battle with an other song.

I'm not a fan of lets play video but I can say that it is an overall great video. Keep up the good work. (Keep in mind that I only watched the video in question) :D.

Reactions: Textrus

Textrus

Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
YouTube
What I liked :

Very short intro without any nonsense around :)

You talk a lot with good intonation :D

Great edit to pass unnecessary content with a music that fits fine.

What maybe should be changed : On the second fight you used the same song with the same speed or almost the same as the first skipped battle. Its not a problem at all but maybe it would be more enjoyable if you could find an other music to change up things for the same instances (If you know what I mean) or maybe show 1 battle with an other song.

I'm not a fan of lets play video but I can say that it is an overall great video. Keep up the good work. (Keep in mind that I only watched the video in question) :D.
Thank you so much! I appreciate the feedback. I love getting feedback because it gives me more motivation, so thank you very much :)