Gaming Frazzle Introduction

DFrazzleYT

New User
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Hi, my name is Dean but I go by the name of Frazzle on my YouTube channel. I'm 21 years old and from Liverpool. I started my channel around a week or two ago and have since posted 4 videos to this date. My content is mainly FIFA however with UFC 2 being released tonight (UK) that will soon be a big part of my channel.

I decided to join this forum to possibly meet some fellow youtubers, get some advice from more advanced creators and get some hints and tips along the way. Feel free to pop up and message me at any time :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Dean , welcome to Freedom :) Liverpool ! I like Liverpool and they have some good players :)

UFC 2 is going to be great !

Hungry4Games

Mar 15, 2016
Belgium
twitter.com
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom DFrazzle! If you would like to add a subscriber button to your signature just check out this thread: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.185508/

I'll check out your vids, haven't played sports games in forever and back then I played Madden mostly.. But if the commentary is entertaining I don't really mind the game :p

Would you check out my channel as well? just click my channelname in my signature.

Hungry4Games

Mar 15, 2016
Belgium
twitter.com
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom DFrazzle! If you would like to add a subscriber button to your signature just check out this thread: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.185508/

I'll check out your vids, haven't played sports games in forever and back then I played Madden mostly.. But if the commentary is entertaining I don't really mind the game :p

Would you check out my channel as well? just click my channelname in my signature.
Well, I would check out your vids, but I can't find your channel link :p

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Dean!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Learn how to add a link to your channel below your signature here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

DFrazzleYT

New User
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
I cant until I have posted more on the site but I had a look at your channel the Pixelmon thing looks great I only just got pc minecraft today so thats something that Im interested in watching a bit, will look more tomorrow :)

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

it's nice to see something other than a gaming channel