France drops bombs on ISIS capital for vengeance.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
this is not enough unfortunatly they need to send ground troops to really destroy ISIS, but we need to lookout that in our rage we dont use the same disgusting tactics and retoric as the enemy otherwise we might win the battle but the war would already be lost.

Reactions: Chris Swann

Neal

Mod
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
nealcarico
This is something that will go on for a longer time. This is a action is reaction game. They already claimed to attack New York next....
There are lots of claims that ISIS is planning attacks in multiple large cities in the US. I'm pretty close to one. Chicago.[DOUBLEPOST=1447922218,1447922129][/DOUBLEPOST]
this is not enough unfortunatly they need to send ground troops to really destroy ISIS, but we need to lookout that in our rage we dont use the same disgusting tactics and retoric as the enemy otherwise we might win the battle but the war would already be lost.
Who said they don't? The United States have military over there. Couldn't France?

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
There are lots of claims that ISIS is planning attacks in multiple large cities in the US. I'm pretty close to one. Chicago.[DOUBLEPOST=1447922218,1447922129][/DOUBLEPOST]
Who said they don't? The United States have military over there. Couldn't France?
france can have military personal over there that is no my point, my point is that during this war. That we as normal citizens and the military aren't going to use the same bad retoric as the enemy. Make every muslim feel like they are not welcome or kill them because they are muslim.

Chris Swann

Pro gamer, voice-cracker, and filmmaker!
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2014
nunya
YouTube
Yeah apparently they have a bunch of Texas cities too planned... I live in Texas, but I'm pretty far from all of the towns that they're planning to attack. But still, the thought of them attacking U.S soil is very worrisome.

Alpine

Web Designer
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
I don't see the point of bombing Syria.... Wait for it.

All it is doing is slowing them down but it makes them smarter and more desperate. I mean do you really think the hierarchies of isis are still in Syria. All they are doing is bombing training camps and pissing them off, in America's case they are bombing their own people half the time. Isis are just going to keep attacking innocent people in cities around the world as revenge for the bombings. Isis aren't stupid. They don't just randomly attack. There is going to be a hell of a lot more attacks coming.