HumDrumZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
YouTube
Hello Freedom! Community, it is so cool seeing everyone support one another, and I am so glad to be a part of such a welcoming community.

Anyways, let's cut to the chase. So recently I started a YouTube channel that I've been holding off on for quite some time. So, recently I began posting and am now posting on a regular basis.

"What do you post?", you ask?

Well, I post content related to FPS games. Right now my main focuses are on Battlefield and Call of Duty. Yes, I know that YouTube is oversaturated with this type of content, but honestly, playing video games (mainly FPS's) is my hobby. I enjoy what I do, and believe I can bring something new. Obviously everyone has a different personality, and some people prefer something different. So, with all that said, you should definitely check out my channel.​

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr9dAw3bz3F9AMf_CVofSzg

Reactions: TheGamingExite

TheGamingExite

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey welcome to Freedom its good to see another COD player on here :D You have decent content indeed keep at it and you will definitely go far ! here's a little sub to set you off keep up the good work and cant wait to see what you come up with next.

HumDrumZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to Freedom its good to see another COD player on here :D You have decent content indeed keep at it and you will definitely go far ! here's a little sub to set you off keep up the good work and cant wait to see what you come up with next.

Wow! I really appreciate it. Thank you for the feed back! I checked out your channel, subbed, and proceeded to laugh hysterically! Your Star Wars Funny Moments Video had me on the floor laughing! Thank you again for the good feedback!

Reactions: TheGamingExite

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
Hello Freedom! Community, it is so cool seeing everyone support one another, and I am so glad to be a part of such a welcoming community.

Anyways, let's cut to the chase. So recently I started a YouTube channel that I've been holding off on for quite some time. So, recently I began posting and am now posting on a regular basis.

"What do you post?", you ask?

Well, I post content related to FPS games. Right now my main focuses are on Battlefield and Call of Duty. Yes, I know that YouTube is oversaturated with this type of content, but honestly, playing video games (mainly FPS's) is my hobby. I enjoy what I do, and believe I can bring something new. Obviously everyone has a different personality, and some people prefer something different. So, with all that said, you should definitely check out my channel.​

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr9dAw3bz3F9AMf_CVofSzg
Welcome To The Amazing Network

HumDrumZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
YouTube
Hello and Welcome, I loved what you are doing so I subscribe to continue the support. If you have some time stop by Redbeard's Adventures and see if you enjoy any of my content. The support would be greatly appreciated. Best of luck my friend
Thank you so much for your support and the subscription. Loved your ARK survival videos. Keep up the incredible work you're doing and thanks again!

Reactions: joeyg

joeyg

Rising User
Jan 31, 2016
Pennsylvania
YouTube
Thank you so much for your support and the subscription. Loved your ARK survival videos. Keep up the incredible work you're doing and thanks again!

Thank you for your time and watching my Ark videos, I'll continue to put out more content...and thank you for your support as well.