Gaming Found A Horror Game Like Silent Hills PT, And It Was Great

Purpleoak

Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2017
Alabama
YouTube
willie_nutter
Contemp - SUPER SCARY INDIE HORROR GAME - Full Demo.

It has the Silent Hills PT and Resident Evil 7 vibe to it. I go by Purpleoak and welcome to the lets play demo for Contemp.
I dont' really know the backstory as to why your character shows up at this house, but it is scary. For being a indie horror game in 2017 I haven't heard much of Contemp.

When I played it I get the PT, RE7 vibe which makes it a super cool game already. It is pretty short, but you won't be disappointed.

Enter the mystery of Contemp, a short horror story set in an old abandoned house.

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Its a mixture of some parts of PT and some parts of RE7 its like the whole design is of based of RE7 and the concept is based on PT

Purpleoak

Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2017
Alabama
YouTube
willie_nutter
Its a mixture of some parts of PT and some parts of RE7 its like the whole design is of based of RE7 and the concept is based on PT
Yeah as soon as I entered the house I could feel RE7 by the way a lot of things looked. Then the PT part set in with the woman and the way it played[DOUBLEPOST=1496115239][/DOUBLEPOST]
Try PuniTy. It's basically P.T. remade on the Unity Engine.
I've already played PuniTy lol I would have liked to played P.T. when it was out, but never got the chance.