Forums ForumForum suggestions (New stuff)

Cosmic Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
Hello fellow Freedom family,

Herr are few ideas/suggestions I have for this forum.

---------------------- Suggestions -------------------------

Add more badges. I like to have special badges this is why I added this :D

Add a apply here place. I'm either very dumb and missed this part on the forums or we don't have one. I would like to see this added so we can apply for parts on this forum.

News area. Basically where news around the world,youtube,social media etc get posted here. This can also go back to my application topic where if we add the apply here part we can get people to apply to be a news written.

Top poster of this month. Basically some where on the forum it shows the top 5 most posters of that month. Would be a great way to be noticed and great idea in my opinion.

---------------------------- End --------------------------------

~ Have a nice day

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
There is an automated system where it gives you the top members (of all time) on the forum: https://freedom.community.tm/members/ (It's also on the navigation bar!)

While I think it would be cool to have other sorts of "awards" for members, I think if too many people get it, it wouldn't be as special. To get it, one would have to work hard and be kind and follow the rules.

Reactions: Cosmic Gaming

Cosmic Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
1) I'm sure there will be more badges eventually. ( @41Danny1 )

2) Whenever they are looking for mods, they announce it.

3) There is a "Member of the Month" award/badge given out each month. This month is @Enmoshin

Do a little more research next time. :)
Thanks and yeah I should have when I posted this was like 1pm and a day after I joined soz :)

Cosmic Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
1) I'm sure there will be more badges eventually. ( @41Danny1 )

2) Whenever they are looking for mods, they announce it.

3) There is a "Member of the Month" award/badge given out each month. This month is @Enmoshin

Do a little more research next time. :)
But also it would be great for people to apply for parts, in a specific section rather the pming and you guys randomly picking people that most likley fits.
2. Do we have a news area?

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
But also it would be great for people to apply for parts, in a specific section rather the pming and you guys randomly picking people that most likley fits.
2. Do we have a news area?
Mods don't actually pick random people that most likely fits. Existing mods actually evaluate users and find the ones that seem most trustworthy, mature, and can handle the tasks.

Cosmic Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
Mods don't actually pick random people that most likely fits. Existing mods actually evaluate users and find the ones that seem most trustworthy, mature, and can handle the tasks.
Ok I get that. :) but won't it also be great to see which people want parts? That's only reason why I mentioned that.