Solved Forum Partner Badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raihan Ahmed

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 21, 2015
YouTube
Hey! I applied for the forum partner badge a few days ago and I still haven't received it. Can someone help me with this?

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Raihan Ahmed,

The latest batch of partner badge applications have just been processed, it appears something went wrong in the process. Can you please leave a link to your YouTube channel via a link to this post? I can manually process it for you and apply the badge if you are in-fact a partner of this network. :)

Upvote 0

Raihan Ahmed

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 21, 2015
YouTube
Upvote 0

Raihan Ahmed

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 21, 2015
YouTube
Thank you for the link! I was able to confirm that your YouTube channel is in a Freedom! CMS, enjoy the badge and its perks! :)
The main reason I wanted the badge is for the monthly contest. I am unaware of the perks that come with a badge. can you take a second to explain them to me?

Upvote 0

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
The main reason I wanted the badge is for the monthly contest. I am unaware of the perks that come with a badge. can you take a second to explain them to me?
The most notable perks that the partner badge offers so far is access to exclusive community events and access to the "Community Reviews" section on the forums.

Click here to visit "Community Reviews"

However, having the badge will also make you a full member automatically, regardless of how many posts you have (full member requires 30.) So you will be able to create a signature with links and images, and access more sections like the "Content" section.

Click here to visit "Content"

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.