GFX Request Forum Logo Request

Meuq

New User
Nov 3, 2015
Render/Stock : We will be asking you guys to design us something which would refer to our name "Pandora-Cheats" we were hoping you guys could do something like an chest with some creepy stuff lurking, maybe something watchin out from the box. be creative!..
Text : Pandora-Cheats
Subtext : Just put something random for now, still working on a slogan :)
Color Scheme: Darkish (Our current login client, if you could make the colors match that would be awesome! ==> https://gyazo.com/552d6e8491037ac0dabc6dacec4de53e) Also if you have an idea to how our logo could be worked into the client that would add some bonus $$$
What Type of Request is This? : Logo/Banner (I guess)
Size : 400x150
Any Additional Information? : I would like the text/logo to have a transpartent background & as for the theme as i stated above if you could make it match the colors from our client that would be perfect..

As for payment, if you decide to do this job, feel free to post a version with a watermark, since there might be a few things i would like to have changed before I'm willing to pay ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: NahiraDX

Meuq

New User
Nov 3, 2015

TaintedSoldiers

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
New Jersey, USA
YouTube
taintedsoldiers

Meuq

New User
Nov 3, 2015
Hi! I am a graphic and artist with a lot of experience. :) Mabye i can help you with your forum logo request :)
I do any kind of graphic, art , digital painting , designs and more based on personal requests and ideas!
!
need to see some works? not a problem :) : https://www.facebook.com/Rejadxgraphicdesigner
you can send me a message by email at :[email protected] or add me on skype : NahiraDXgraphic
Added you on skype yesterday, but it seems you haven't accepted me just yet ;)

we can do this for you. we can make it into a .GIF image :)
Contact/Add us on Skype: RagingAgainstGamers
Portfolio: http://www.ragingagainstgamers.weebly.com
Added you on skype ;)

Meuq

New User
Nov 3, 2015
I updated my main post, as the logo i drew myself didn't suit my partner once we got it made.
We will be asking you guys to design us something which would refer to our name "Pandora-Cheats" we were hoping you guys could do something like an chest with some creepy stuff lurking, maybe something watchin out from the box. be creative!..

JustWannaSayHi

New User
Dec 21, 2014
This is my take on it, worked on it for a bit and tried to make it creepy but involve some cool colours. Everything used in this image has copyright rights for personal and commercial use. If there's anything you wish to change, get in contact with me via skype: damo_ceebs96

Meuq

New User
Nov 3, 2015
Never received any feed back about what i last sent till i saw this post. Was waiting for your return email but did not receive. Anyway here is something i threw together is this what your looking for?​
I'm sorry i were abit busy! Replied on your last email tho! & as i said ill run it by my partner as fast as i can! ;) Looks awesome :)

This is my take on it, worked on it for a bit and tried to make it creepy but involve some cool colours. Everything used in this image has copyright rights for personal and commercial use. If there's anything you wish to change, get in contact with me via skype: damo_ceebs96
I'm sorry but it looks a bit like something form a cartoon, ill be using this on "proff" forum.
Could you maybe try and make it less open (The chest) and make it less cartoonish i guess

Heated

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Apr 15, 2015
fettyfx.carbonmade.com
YouTube
Hey! If this hasn't been done yet I'd love to complete this job. I've designed tons of logos, and have an idea of how to add the logo into the client. Add me on Skype, Marcus | Deane15

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
I'm sorry i were abit busy! Replied on your last email tho! & as i said ill run it by my partner as fast as i can! ;) Looks awesome :)

I'm sorry but it looks a bit like something form a cartoon, ill be using this on "proff" forum.
Could you maybe try and make it less open (The chest) and make it less cartoonish i guess

I feel like, i can make it better then the ones above- they are not bad but just dont like them that much, contact me if you are still open..

TaintedSoldiers

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
New Jersey, USA
YouTube
taintedsoldiers
I could point out issues as somethings overlap or just don't look symmetrical but over all the most creative/well put together idea in this thread from my opinion
Yeah it was first try doing a logo like that one. It needs work on the texture too. Also as you said the overall symmetry. I'll work on it more if I recive any messages from him. Thanks for the tips!

Reactions: Bee