Forum Browsing + Video Editing = xD

Tom Cryer

Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
I just wanted to say that I really love the forums here at freedom, and want to thank everyone here who has made it what it is. As soon as I get in from school, to the last thing I do when I fall asleep, I've been addicted to these forums. I've only been on a couple of days, but I've already had a blast, and combined with some of the other things I do with youtube (whether it's watching or making content) its the best thing ever. I really hope my excitement lasts, and that the forums will only grow from here.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I just wanted to say that I really love the forums here at freedom, and want to thank everyone here who has made it what it is. As soon as I get in from school, to the last thing I do when I fall asleep, I've been addicted to these forums. I've only been on a couple of days, but I've already had a blast, and combined with some of the other things I do with youtube (whether it's watching or making content) its the best thing ever. I really hope my excitement lasts, and that the forums will only grow from here.
Members like you help the Forums grow! Keep staying so active as you really add to the community ;)