AlaswadGaming

Freedom! Member
Hey guys today i uploaded this destiny video and i want a simple review or feedback on it from gamers. Thanks

Qdash GYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Looks like a great video. I never played this game but I feel like you're amazing at it :D
One thing I do, is putting annotation on subscribe word at the end of the video maybe people will click it more than they'd click the one down below :D
Overall great video

AlaswadGaming

Freedom! Member
Looks like a great video. I never played this game but I feel like you're amazing at it :D
One thing I do, is putting annotation on subscribe word at the end of the video maybe people will click it more than they'd click the one down below :D
Overall great video
thanks man

Blue_Carrots

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I like the music, and the video transitions aren't too fancy, nor too simplistic. I agree that you should put an annotation, just makes it easier for peeps. One other thing is that the clips were a little dark. I don't know if that's the native games, but in the future turn the gamma up a tad. Other than that though, I really enjoyed! Left a sub, look forward to seeing more!

AlaswadGaming

Freedom! Member
I like the music, and the video transitions aren't too fancy, nor too simplistic. I agree that you should put an annotation, just makes it easier for peeps. One other thing is that the clips were a little dark. I don't know if that's the native games, but in the future turn the gamma up a tad. Other than that though, I really enjoyed! Left a sub, look forward to seeing more!
thank you very much.

AstoraFPS

Freedom! Member
Looks great dude, the music is not too loud, the clips are interesting with good action and your editing fits the style, nicely done.

Roachhie

Freedom! Member
Nicely done! Good quality clips and you didnt try to overdue it with the editing. Nice and simple is always good. Plus it was a good song choice as well :) Keep it up! :D