Ewan Ritchie

Rising User
Mar 1, 2017
Scotland
YouTube
TheRealBigRedTV
Would people like to see Motivational Vids of me doing things that may help (i.e going to the gym?) or would people pref me just sitting chatting about it speaking or maybe even walking around as if its a vlog and talking about dedication or motivation?

Reactions: Gus Holland

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
The best way to have large impact is to do something and have fun doing it. If you want to go to the gym on one day, go to the gym! If you want to talk about something on another day, talk about it! While going places can actually open up things to talk about and inspire you to different topics you'd have to work with the problem of holding the camera well and it'd be harder to get really good quality than you just sitting in a chair talking about something. In the end, there's no real answer except "Do what you want!" ;)

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
I would mix it up and do a bit of both to be honest. Always better to show what your doing so it engages your audience and gives them a chance to see things in action. If its somthing minor to talk about or show then a vlog style would be fine i guess.

Reactions: Ewan Ritchie