YouTube For honor tips+youtube tag limit

DalisYn

New User
Feb 15, 2017
YouTube
gvldvocvls
I want to work on for honor next. Any tips on what the series should be? also dont you all think we should have 600 tag limit instead of 500. I feel like it'll help more idk

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well loads of people are already making for honor content (myself included) got to say I just started small with videos up on the campaign of the game and then I will be moving onto a video or two about the different multiplayer matches and then maybe rounding it all off with a review video. To be honest with games such as that there isn't much of "series" vibe that you can take from it - also in relation to the tags I think 500 characters is more than enough to describe / outline tags for a video

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
I want to work on for honor next. Any tips on what the series should be? also dont you all think we should have 600 tag limit instead of 500. I feel like it'll help more idk
my advice is to sprinkle in guides and how to's to capture people who are interested in the game but aren't exactly into let'splays this will help you in search and also help you reach people who might like your personality more than the concept of yet another let'splay.

Reactions: DalisYn

iPIxelDot

Freedom! Member
Make sure you use your video description to write about what the video is, this can be just as helpful as tags. Don't use it to just tag words though...

Agree! Google just changed their search up a bit to include snippets from webpages and even youtube video descriptions.

DalisYn

New User
Feb 15, 2017
YouTube
gvldvocvls
Well loads of people are already making for honor content (myself included) got to say I just started small with videos up on the campaign of the game and then I will be moving onto a video or two about the different multiplayer matches and then maybe rounding it all off with a review video. To be honest with games such as that there isn't much of "series" vibe that you can take from it - also in relation to the tags I think 500 characters is more than enough to describe / outline tags for a video
i love thee banner! i need something like that

Creative Myth

Respected User
Nov 5, 2016
YouTube
CreativeMyth
Think of a creative way to entertain viewers. You do role play, or personal fun challenges within the game. Just make videos that's different than all the other YouTubers out there. As far as the number of tags, I feel that 500 is enough for me.