Gaming For Honor New series [Pick my kit]

SillerSpiller

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone i am starting a new series on the New popular game For Honor!

I need some help getting it started so i ask you guys (who know about the game) to comment. any character, 2 of that characters movesets. thats it! i will mention your comments in the video itself so don't worry

Fun Times

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2016
YouTube
Hey there! I've been having fun on For Honor and I think you will too. I noticed you wanted character recommendations but it really just depends on your preference. If you like a strong defense and punishing an attacking enemy then I'd recommend the Conqueror. Enemy attacks bounce off of their shield leaving them open for attacks, and you can shield bash which is always fun. Also the Assassin classes are great for avoiding attacks all together, just sidestep or retreat swiftly are you're good. Hope this helped a little and I'd be glad to check out your video when it goes up. :)

Odenrein

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2017
YouTube

I need some help getting it started so i ask you guys (who know about the game) to comment. any character, 2 of that characters movesets. thats it! i will mention your comments in the video itself so don't worry
This seems like a very interesting series get ready to be told to play with the saltiest weapons in the game

D

Deleted member 17740

I also have being playing and recording For honor alot lately. Personally i play the warlord and upgrade the armor like mad. but as @Fun Times has said, it depends on your gameplay style.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I'm more partial to the Samurai myself so I would say Kensei or Oriochi - I really don't like Nobushi as I think their bleeding attacks are just annoying and everyone seems to spam that / long distance attacks online