Gaming For fans of salad and gaming, emphasis on the gaming

NECROSALAD

New User
Aug 17, 2016
Portland, OR
YouTube
Howdy doody Mr. and Mrs. Forum User;

First and foremost, my name is Jesse. I go by NECROSALAD on YouTube. Yes, I really do enjoy salad AND videos games. Perhaps you will join me in the enjoyment of salad? Please, for one, put down the Mountain Dew and Pop Tarts and feast upon greens...

I post pretty regular (almost daily) videos that are episodic in nature. I do full playthroughs of multiple games at a time, and I try to utilize role-playing if a particular game will allow it. My current list on the channel:

WWE 2K16 (The career of Beard McChinsley, modeled after Clint Eastwood in Every Which Way But Loose)
Portal 2 (make holes, go holes)
INSIDE (the future for little boys apparently)
Firewatch (lady insults you while you work, but still manages to be super zen)
Grow Home (Clumsy robot antics)

On a serious note guys and gals, the games are 1000% more important than me. I don't wish for a viewer to miss a single part of a game, so my editing is minimal to cut loading screens or general wankery when I'm trying to figure something out. It bothers me to see some channels edit down 4 hours of gameplay to five minutes that are mostly egocentric gameplay moments. Don't be mistaken, my production value is high.

I only wish to have views and subscribers for those who will genuinely engage with me. Math is natural to me, so when I see a channel with a lot of subscribers, I immediately parse out their views and figure out that person's real audience engagement.

Also, I'm open to suggestions on how to do my outro verbally. I can't quite nail it down...

Thanks for reading!

Inkarnid ✔️

New User
Jul 26, 2016

First and foremost, my name is Jesse. I go by NECROSALAD on YouTube. Yes, I really do enjoy salad AND videos games. Perhaps you will join me in the enjoyment of salad? Please, for one, put down the Mountain Dew and Pop Tarts and feast upon greens...

I post pretty regular (almost daily) videos that are episodic in nature. I do full playthroughs of multiple games at a time, and I try to utilize role-playing if a particular game will allow it. My current list on the channel:

WWE 2K16 (The career of Beard McChinsley, modeled after Clint Eastwood in Every Which Way But Loose)

On a serious note guys and gals, the games are 1000% more important than me. I don't wish for a viewer to miss a single part of a game, so my editing is minimal to cut loading screens or general wankery when I'm trying to figure something out. It bothers me to see some channels edit down 4 hours of gameplay to five minutes that are mostly egocentric gameplay moments. Don't be mistaken, my production value is high.

I only wish to have views and subscribers for those who will genuinely engage with me. Math is natural to me, so when I see a channel with a lot of subscribers, I immediately parse out their views and figure out that person's real audience engagement.

Also, I'm open to suggestions on how to do my outro verbally. I can't quite nail it down...

Thanks for reading!
im new here as well good luck with your channel

Reactions: NECROSALAD

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Thanks for reading!

Welcome to the family Mate, Nice games and I do argee with you 30 mins of gameplay but edit down to 15 mins its painful.

Reactions: NECROSALAD

Ada Horror

Mythic User
Jun 10, 2014
Sweden , Falun
www.youtube.com
YouTube
adahorror
Welcome to freeedom:D:D:D WHOHO!
Glad to have you here mate:)

You really good at commentating ur video =) watched one of your video and left a comment:)

I sent you a short guide on PM to help you here in freedom:)
Have a fantastic day mate:D
and i hope you will enjoy ur stay here:)

//ADA!