Not open for further replies.

Marlon Dubs

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2016
Philippines
YouTube
Hi there
earlier this morning i got Copyright from Repost Network for using some Dj's Music
entitled: Dereck Bélanger - Summer Dream

my Video is 2 months old and this music is just 1 month old
what i mean about that is that "Dereck Bélanger - Summer Dream" used "Ahrix - Nova" as his background music and just added some extra people who's cheering. now he begins to claim the music, and i got copyrights, is that Okay? using a FREE MUSIC to your OWN PRODUCTION and Copyrighting it? i know im not the only person uses that song for a long time..

now i hear a news the you can dispute it and too bad i deleted my video that got copyrighted cus i don't have a dispute button. my question is how can i dispute a copyright strike if i know its not a copyright at all?

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
Dispute the claim showing the evidence of what he has done. I had this happen to me once and once the evidence was presented they removed the claim.

As you have deleted the video there is nothing you can do, as YouTube state that they can only deal with strikes / claims for videos that are currently live on the site.

You could contact the support team to see if they can help, but I wouldn't get your hopes up, expecially as the video has been deleted. http://freedom2.support.tm/

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.