CaptureRapture

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2014
England
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello,

I recently started my new channel a couple of months ago now. I am aiming for at least a video every month. So have only two videos up currently.

I was looking for some feedback, stuff I am doing right, stuff I am doing wrong, where I can improve, anything I am missing. Suggestions. Anything really, I am open! Thank you very much!

Channel Link - EdibleEvidence

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Hello,

I recently started my new channel a couple of months ago now. I am aiming for at least a video every month. So have only two videos up currently.

I was looking for some feedback, stuff I am doing right, stuff I am doing wrong, where I can improve, anything I am missing. Suggestions. Anything really, I am open! Thank you very much!

Channel Link - EdibleEvidence
I watched both videos, and I'm really impressed. This network needs more quality creators like yourself. The animation is captivating, and your smooth and subtle delivery is well met by the style of information delivery.

As far as quality goes, I give it a 10/10. However, since you are indeed providing factual information and educating your audience, I think you should provide citations either within the video, or in the description to bolster the facts you deliver.

Cheers!

Reactions: CaptureRapture

CaptureRapture

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2014
England
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I watched both videos, and I'm really impressed. This network needs more quality creators like yourself. The animation is captivating, and your smooth and subtle delivery is well met by the style of information delivery.

As far as quality goes, I give it a 10/10. However, since you are indeed providing factual information and educating your audience, I think you should provide citations either within the video, or in the description to bolster the facts you deliver.

Cheers!

Wow very high praise! And from 'member of the month' too! Thank you!

I have so many ideas for future videos, I just hope people like them, id love to spend more time on them.

I think you are a little generous with your 10/10! I think I need to work on my voice over, I am not naturally good at that sort of thing and I think I need to work on it, also I have been using Sound Booth which I find very limiting so I will try something else. Also going to purchase a pop filter to see if that helps!

Totally agree about the citations, I would rather put them in the description, (I really don't like when annotations pop up over a video for little reason) so people can read further if they would like and also like you said to back up what I say in the video. Thanks for the tip and thanks very much for taking the time to check my channel.

Also wow, 11k subs you seem to be doing very well!

(p.s I will check your channel out later!)

Reactions: Phil Kidd