• Nah Mate

• Its decent mate

Results are only viewable after voting.

FloppySoppy(FS)

Rising User
Feb 12, 2015
England
YouTube
My Channel is called FloppySoppy...and I don't even know why!
My name is Callum and I'm a 17 year old gamer. I enjoy playing first person shooters and betting all my csgo skins away!
I joined freedom about a year ago? I don't even know. But I only recently became active again. I want to reintroduce myself as I thought it's a good place to start!
The reason deciding to join youtube was because I want to see where and who it takes me too. I hope to meet new people and hopefully later in my youtube career be in something like a crew/group. I enjoy recording on my own, don't get me wrong. But I find it more entertatning when there is more than 1 person in the video and to listen to. I enjoy talking to people about games, how good or bad *cough* Infinity warfare *cough*.
Recently I've been posting CSGO more than anything else as I enjoy playing it and enjoy using the cinematic tool (in my most recent video.)
My channel isn't going to focus on CSGO but more expand and go through phases of games. My main inspiration for joining youtube is Smi77y and Sp33dy. I find there way of uploading funny moments (funtages.) To be entertaining and different as most are normally the odd glitch but they include some (key word some) more detailed jokes!
Here is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9yMG4OwwZOynXHvZG0yazw
I also started offering free services for banner making as by doing this I'm hoping to improve on my skills on thumbnails and banners. I feel like my graphic work is better than average? But I don't mind, it's good to be back on that Youtube grind!

-Callum

(Here are some examples of my banners) HexagonBanner.jpg YoutubeBannerNeonBlue.jpg HexagonBanner.jpg YoutubeBannerNeonBlue.jpg ZzedddBanner.jpg

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to The Family !

CSGO betting has got Huge , Would love to try it myself xD

I'm glad you look up to people on YouTube and it can help you start off :) What other games would you expand to ?

I'm sure as you grow , you will be able to make a group or clan with a load of great people !

best of luck

FloppySoppy(FS)

Rising User
Feb 12, 2015
England
YouTube
Welcome to The Family !

CSGO betting has got Huge , Would love to try it myself xD

I'm glad you look up to people on YouTube and it can help you start off :) What other games would you expand to ?

I'm sure as you grow , you will be able to make a group or clan with a load of great people !

best of luck
I would like to expand on battlefield franchise especially after seeing that Battlefield 1 trailer :D Also look at some indie games as they are always fun an different! When I get to a larger audience I would also do a channel spotlight like freedom does. As I feel a lot of people on freedom would deserve that. Thanks for the support!

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I would like to expand on battlefield franchise especially after seeing that Battlefield 1 trailer :D Also look at some indie games as they are always fun an different! When I get to a larger audience I would also do a channel spotlight like freedom does. As I feel a lot of people on freedom would deserve that. Thanks for the support!

I agree so much with that , a lot of small great youtubers ! Also the New battlefield looks insane , a defo buy from me :)

have a great day !

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
My Channel is called FloppySoppy...and I don't even know why!
My name is Callum and I'm a 17 year old gamer. I enjoy playing first person shooters and betting all my csgo skins away!
I joined freedom about a year ago? I don't even know. But I only recently became active again. I want to reintroduce myself as I thought it's a good place to start!
The reason deciding to join youtube was because I want to see where and who it takes me too. I hope to meet new people and hopefully later in my youtube career be in something like a crew/group. I enjoy recording on my own, don't get me wrong. But I find it more entertatning when there is more than 1 person in the video and to listen to. I enjoy talking to people about games, how good or bad *cough* Infinity warfare *cough*.
Recently I've been posting CSGO more than anything else as I enjoy playing it and enjoy using the cinematic tool (in my most recent video.)
My channel isn't going to focus on CSGO but more expand and go through phases of games. My main inspiration for joining youtube is Smi77y and Sp33dy. I find there way of uploading funny moments (funtages.) To be entertaining and different as most are normally the odd glitch but they include some (key word some) more detailed jokes!
Here is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9yMG4OwwZOynXHvZG0yazw
I also started offering free services for banner making as by doing this I'm hoping to improve on my skills on thumbnails and banners. I feel like my graphic work is better than average? But I don't mind, it's good to be back on that Youtube grind!

-Callum

(Here are some examples of my banners) View attachment 15319 View attachment 15320 View attachment 15319 View attachment 15320 View attachment 15321

Welcome to the Family mate, Hi we have something in commond both of us like Battlefield 1 trailor, I hope you enjoy on Freedom and Youtube career, Feel free to ask question fi you have anything to ask :D